Noida

krishna1987

krishna1987

Banned
According to my point of view Noida is one of the best developed city in India .So if you want to invest in property then no doubt you will get benifit..

A

affinity

Now, Noida is one of well known established area in India. So, if you are asking about the cheapest sector in Noida, its not applicable. It is meant for developers, where cheapest word does not exists.

R

RafaelJames

I think there is no locality in Noida for which you can say cheapest. But yes, Property rates in Noida extension are still cheaper than Noida.

R

RafaelJames

I think Sector - 82 is one of the cheapest sectors in Noida.

V

vishalramuk

Cheapest sector in Noida are sector-53, Sector-19.

A

abhi26july

Banned
Noida is becoming a big real estate hub day by day, It is good to invest here .Sec 19 in Noida may be cheapest sec

S

seo_butterflythemes

It is difficult to says that which is cheapest seactor in noida because Noida is one of the fast developed city in India. But as per the my opinion, sector 19 is the cheapest sector in noida at this time.

J

jackjames350

Are you considering investing in property in India

A

ajnara kumar

Noida is a nice city in Delhi NCR to investment because it a industrial and residential approved area. Numbers of real estate builders are working in Noida and Greater Noida area Like Ajnara ajnara.co/AjnaraSportsCity/ sports city is good place to investment. It has 4BHK villas and 2 , 3 BHK flats apartments.

A

anniee

You can see affordable flats and apartments in noida, you can also check this website for affordable houses in noida. property.sulekha.com