No Win No Fee Lawyer Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

patience

Is there such a company in Dubai willing to do a no win no fee case.

Must have a good references, track record and proof of your success rate.

G

guidecca

Banned
Did you find a lawyer?

I have the names of three English speaking lawyers in Dubai I contacted in 2007. I am receiving emails from other investors interested in hiring an attorney for the Oasis I Tower project in Sports City. I bought one unit there in 2007 and am still waiting for completion. Contact me if you wish.

Regards,

George M. Shaheen
[email protected]

Y

yort

looking as well

I am looking for the same company. For now - only 30% upfront)))of saved money
Any sucsess with you?

E

ernestobritt

Hi,

The best way is to look in the yellow pages for your area, and see if you can find lawyers who is well experienced. This will give you the specialization from the solicitor who knows all the laws.

----------------------
Hinchliffes Solicitors
UK

O

oasis2buyer

Banned
Yeah they promote no win no fee on their flyer trying to get the suckers to contact them and when you do they claim its at their discretion! There is no class action available in Dubai and therefore any action is at your own peril and that includes the legal costs and all the fees associated which no one wants to advice or provide you with when they are asked when they have had supposed contact with this law firm...they conveniently have a lapse of memory!

O

oasis2buyer

Banned
I have used TLG and have been very satisfied with their services you can check this site Dubai Property Investors - Ecademy
the truth comes out - reasonant asking questions - now that's a newbie!!! doesn't appear that reasonant is satisfied with the high costs involved and wait don't think reasonant got his money back...check the posts..."who apparently managed to get the arbitration matter in my favor later"...now either they did or they didn't?? Does it sound believeable now? Yet they make the claim they have had success in the courts .... so if they did - who enforces the judgement?? Seems to be complaining a lot since they claim to be a winner!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reasonant View Post
I had same set of questions! Unfortunately, I had to succumb to high costs of arbitration as well!! When I approached the lawyers, I was told these are standard costs. When I filed for arbitration matter in 2005, the costs were nearly 1/3rd. The cost of arbitration in Singapore and Dubai are really ridiculous!!

I completely agree with you! For total default of Developer and no fault of ours, we are the victims

You cannot proceed with court because of contract (I was advised by my lawyers, who apparently managed to get the arbitration matter in my favor later)

You are absolutely right! developer continues to default and we purchasers have little or nothing to say or to do unless we pay these high costs! I somewhat agree with the other post that international media or some body MUST look in to this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.