No builders

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

georgihh

Guys don’t you think that the constriction is slowing down in Dubai.
I remember two years ago Dubai was full of cranes anywhere you go was a crane and builders.
Today a lot more developers and new projects but looks like nobody to build them. Only around Business Bay we can see great activities, the rest of Dubai like JVS, Sport City, Arabia, Lagoons, and many more nothing is happening few cranes simulating work. I have the feeling that what they sell is not going to be build or will be delayed for couple of years. Is this on purpose, no planning or what?
Over supply is here in Dubai but only on paper in reality the demand is for finished buildings and not many are coming in the next year.
Lot of people who are buying of plan will burn out and I wonder why they don’t buy ready units even cheaper:confused:

R

Roshan

Guys don’t you think that the constriction is slowing down in Dubai.
I remember two years ago Dubai was full of cranes anywhere you go was a crane and builders.
Today a lot more developers and new projects but looks like nobody to build them. Only around Business Bay we can see great activities, the rest of Dubai like JVS, Sport City, Arabia, Lagoons, and many more nothing is happening few cranes simulating work. I have the feeling that what they sell is not going to be build or will be delayed for couple of years. Is this on purpose, no planning or what?
Over supply is here in Dubai but only on paper in reality the demand is for finished buildings and not many are coming in the next year.
Lot of people who are buying of plan will burn out and I wonder why they don’t buy ready units even cheaper:confused:
Heavy premiums and flexible payments in case of off plan are the two main reasons why one doesn't go near ready properties.

If there is cash flow then ready properties are a better option no doubt.

Regards

Roshan

Status
Not open for further replies.