No act16 is in place - but people are living in the building

D

Dashy

Hiya,

My friend owns the flat in Sofia. Newly built building no problems apart from that the developer is not able to get ACT16 (alledgedly). There are people living in the building, and my friend rents out the place too. But he needs to sell it - and no one would buy it without ACT16.

Anyone had similar situation? what If the developer goes bust - who will then be responsible for obtaining ACT 16?

Thanks
dashy

J

Jain and Chris

What was in the original contract - was the actual purchase to be made (signature of final deeds) on issuance of Act 16?

Why is Act 16 being refused?

D

Dashy

What was in the original contract - was the actual purchase to be made (signature of final deeds) on issuance of Act 16?

Why is Act 16 being refused?
Hi,

Yes the flat was purchased and the deed signed just after Act15 was issued (last year i think). so my friend is definetly the owner of it.

I think the builder never applied for the act16, or if he did no one knows why it was refused.

He is now seeking to take the builder to the court due to being late (contractual obligations are not met in terms of timing),but i think it is hopeless.

Is there a way to find out if the builder ever applied for a ACT16 atall, and if he did why was it refused?

Thanks
dashy

N

Nick_buyer

Hi,

Yes the flat was purchased and the deed signed just after Act15 was issued (last year i think). so my friend is definetly the owner of it.

I think the builder never applied for the act16, or if he did no one knows why it was refused.

He is now seeking to take the builder to the court due to being late (contractual obligations are not met in terms of timing),but i think it is hopeless.

Is there a way to find out if the builder ever applied for a ACT16 atall, and if he did why was it refused?

Thanks
dashy
Hi there,

I used the legal services of www. BulgariaRealEstateLaw.com
E-mail: [email protected]
tel.: +359 (885) 040 808

I strongly recommend them. I don't ask them if they could help somehow?