Newbie Wanting to say Hi

K

Kim Whiteman

Hi all,

As the title says, I am a newbie to the group. I am a seasoned investor in the US, a licensed Realtor and newbie investor in the UK. I am very excited to have access to a forum with so much information on investments all over the world. I am excited to learn about investment opportunities, hot spots and strategies internationally as much as I am excited to share my experience and knowledge on investments in the US. Looking forward to posting with you.

Sincerely,
Kim

U

upen

Hello Kim,
I am newbie as well. I just joined this forum and hope to have a wonderful stay here
Cheers!:smile:

L

lisadodds

Hello this is Lisa from UAE, just wanted to say hi to everyone here

T

theparlis

It's great to see people all over the world under one roof! Anyway, Im new to the forum as well. Greetings from Singapore!

DamarTBJ

DamarTBJ

Hello i'm a newbie too.

Never thought there's a global property forum here but Alaas.. here am i posting in this forum. I'm from Indonesia, too bad Indonesia government have not allow foreign investor to make property investments in Indonesia yet, but it's good to keep up with the global news!

T

TBC

Hello everyone

Hi

As someone who is also new to this community, I am looking forward to engaging with like minded individuals. My region of interest in property is Africa,especially South Africa as I am more engaged and active around this part.

Thanks.

Z

zunigacaleb84

I am zuni and I'm the investor in real estate. I am here to learn your experiences and share my problems.

J

james hall

Hey everyone,
I am glad to be here. I look forward to meeting everyone and sharing thoughts on this forum.

Ryan M

Ryan M

Hi Kim,

Welcome and look forward to great interaction with you.

M

myluxureal

Hi. Looking forward for a good and best things here for all of us. Thanks!

JustinTorres

JustinTorres

Welcome to the forum! I'm also a newbie.

See you around.. :D

P

pcarabeo

Hi. My name is Precious. I just joined the forum. I'm a realtor from the Philippines. I'm looking forward to meeting new friends and marketing partners from all over the world.