Newbie Wanting to say Hi

Discussion in 'New and Emerging Property Markets' started by Kim Whiteman, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Kim Whiteman

Kim Whiteman New Member

Hi all,

As the title says, I am a newbie to the group. I am a seasoned investor in the US, a licensed Realtor and newbie investor in the UK. I am very excited to have access to a forum with so much information on investments all over the world. I am excited to learn about investment opportunities, hot spots and strategies internationally as much as I am excited to share my experience and knowledge on investments in the US. Looking forward to posting with you.

Sincerely,
    Kim

2. upen

upen New Member

Hello Kim,
    I am newbie as well. I just joined this forum and hope to have a wonderful stay here
    Cheers!:smile:

3. lisadodds

lisadodds New Member

Hello this is Lisa from UAE, just wanted to say hi to everyone here

4. tosmur

tosmur New Member

Hi

Hi from another newbie

5. theparlis

theparlis New Member

It's great to see people all over the world under one roof! Anyway, Im new to the forum as well. Greetings from Singapore!

6. DamarTBJ

DamarTBJ New Member

Hello i'm a newbie too.

Never thought there's a global property forum here but Alaas.. here am i posting in this forum. I'm from Indonesia, too bad Indonesia government have not allow foreign investor to make property investments in Indonesia yet, but it's good to keep up with the global news!

7. TBC

TBC New Member

Hello everyone

Hi

As someone who is also new to this community, I am looking forward to engaging with like minded individuals. My region of interest in property is Africa,especially South Africa as I am more engaged and active around this part.

Thanks.

8. zunigacaleb84

zunigacaleb84 New Member

I am zuni and I'm the investor in real estate. I am here to learn your experiences and share my problems.

9. james hall

james hall New Member

Hey everyone,
    I am glad to be here. I look forward to meeting everyone and sharing thoughts on this forum.

10. Ryan M

Ryan M New Member

Hi Kim,

Welcome and look forward to great interaction with you.

11. myluxureal

myluxureal New Member

Hi. Looking forward for a good and best things here for all of us. Thanks!

12. JustinTorres

JustinTorres New Member

Welcome to the forum! I'm also a newbie.

See you around.. :D

13. rosemary

rosemary New Member

Hi There,

I am a newbie. My name is Rose Mary.

14. samvilla

samvilla Banned

Hello Friends I Am Also Newly join Here .

15. pcarabeo

pcarabeo New Member

Hi. My name is Precious. I just joined the forum. I'm a realtor from the Philippines. I'm looking forward to meeting new friends and marketing partners from all over the world.