New Zealand property market gradually recovering momentum

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Residential property sales in New Zealand increased by a quarter in January from the same month last year, the latest figures from the Real Estate Institute show. The number of transactions increased by 25% to 4,073 last month from January 2011, when it recorded its worst month ever, and was down 7.4% from December. The [...]

Click to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to New Zealand property market gradually recovering momentum

D

DarrenG

It is difficult to spot a good investment nowadays with the unstable economy world wide. However, I think NZ and AUS is pretty good investments :biggrin:

W

WaterfrontNZ

I think they are pretty good investments, if you pick the right area of each country. But people most certainly view NZ as a clean, green and friendly country, and is prettly well known (even if some do think it is part of Aus)

A

AMSNZ

Certainly interest rates are at their lowest for almost 50 years. These low interest rates are bringing some affordability back to potential purchasers. Then there is the Christchurch rebuild - hold onto your hats.

M

mattio

NZ is a pretty good investment country. I am planning to buy some properties their in a near future.