New Touristic Area Hurghada

Status
Not open for further replies.
propertywatch1

propertywatch1

<b>Official Photographer</b>
Hi
Thought i would share with you some photos i took of the new touristic area for those of you out there who have bought property on either Regency Towers, Desert Pearl, Suleder, Coral sea Pearl, and Lotus.

This is the new boulevarde area streaching from the Sinbad Mashrrabea Hotel right the way up to the Steigenber and Al Dau Beach Hotel.

The photos show the wide open paved areas complete with many bars and eating places.

It gives those of you who have not yet bought here a view of the area close to the projects ive mentioned and just to appologise for the ones ive forgot.

Attachments

propertywatch1

propertywatch1

<b>Official Photographer</b>
Some more to look at.
I just think that its a good idea to see the location as well as the development before you buy.

I hope my posts are informative to those of you who have not yet made the big step to purchase propery here in Hurghada i am trying to give you an impartial view as to both the area and development but at the same time give you upto date relevent information.

Attachments

L

lovesquadsue

Great information again! Its good to see some 'real life' pics of hurghada - I am sure this will really help people who are in the UK looking at Hurghada as a possible place to invest. Great stuff!

M

Mark .Y.

Really good photos, thanks for your time in taking them and posting them

Mark .Y.

A

Andrew Reynolds

Great pictures, keep up the good work!
I am buying in the Regency Towers development and visiting my apartment for a month from December 14th, I will take some pictures of the area during my trip and post on my return.

I wish I had heard of your service earlier in our development, we have had photos of progress but an impartial view is always appreciated.

It would be great to meet up with some of the other british buyers, is there a local bar that brits use? if not we should arrange something, so owners can get together and have a chat, they do something similar in El Gouna.
There are a couple of nice bars by Bulls Restaraunt (Highly recommended and close to Marriott hotel).

Andrew Reynolds

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Sara's Residence

Following the theme I thought that some people might like to see some images of Sara's Residence during construction. This is in the area of Regency Towers, Suleda and Desert Pearl and is immediately opposite the aqua park, facing the sea and the pedestrian mall.This building will house the HO of the Developers of Sahl Hasheesh and the HO of Resort Alliance. Above will be larger than average apartments finished to a very high standard. There will be a pool and gardens at the rear of the building.I also have shots of internal finishing if anyone is interested. This building will be completed in April/May 2008 and is on schedule.

Attachments

A

alison9071

Following the theme I thought that some people might like to see some images of Sara's Residence during construction. This is in the area of Regency Towers, Suleda and Desert Pearl and is immediately opposite the aqua park, facing the sea and the pedestrian mall.This building will house the HO of the Developers of Sahl Hasheesh and the HO of Resort Alliance. Above will be larger than average apartments finished to a very high standard. There will be a pool and gardens at the rear of the building.I also have shots of internal finishing if anyone is interested. This building will be completed in April/May 2008 and is on schedule.
this development is just minutes from regency towers and it is looking really nice the colors are great i think that this whole area will be really good for the english buyers and when all is finished will be one of if not the best area in hurghada thanks alison

D

dave99

Promotional posting

I though we were going to stop this personal promotion stuff.

D

dave99

Better Posting titles needed

Hi
Thought i would share with you some photos i took of the new touristic area for those of you out there who have bought property on either Regency Towers, Desert Pearl, Suleder, Coral sea Pearl, and Lotus.

This is the new boulevarde area streaching from the Sinbad Mashrrabea Hotel right the way up to the Steigenber and Al Dau Beach Hotel.

The photos show the wide open paved areas complete with many bars and eating places.

It gives those of you who have not yet bought here a view of the area close to the projects ive mentioned and just to appologise for the ones ive forgot.
Can you please try to use more informative titles such as :

"XXXXX area of YYYYY - residential / Tourist / commercial / schools etc"

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

Please explain the difference between me posting pictures of Sara's Residence and you giving updates and publishing photos of your site? I made no reference to selling the project at all.

I make no secret of what I do; so publishing photos in a section on new Hurghada seems perfectly reasonable.

As a moderator I give a lot of my personal time to develop a forum which will be of interest to as many people as possible; however, please explain why that should put me at a disadvantage to other members who also are here to get exposure for their projects?

What I object to is blatant selling; comparing one project with another, criticising rival projects and quoting prices to gain an advantage.

Photos tell their own story; our audience can decide what is of interest and choose to ask more questions or not.

The alternative would be to ban all photos and that clearly is against the majority interest.

D

dave2u

i agree with peter the more information we get helps the buyer the more pictures and info is good for the forum its just that there are a lot of buyers in this area of hurghada and i dont think its biased just good open info.i know the arabia area is not being featured to much at the moment dave99 but i believe theres not a lot to show yet so its time will come. yes stop the baltant selling but this forum has come on leaps and bounds recently and the more pictures and info the better.As long as we keep one thread for each development i dont see any problems

A

Andrew Reynolds

Keep up the work as moderator, I am not an agent just a buyer and enjoy seeing pictures of the general area and other developments.

I think the name of the web site name Totally Property and the forum title Egypt Property Forum makes it clear that this forum is to discuss properties!

If people are restricted from posting, the forum will dry up very quickly.

A

alison9071

i was not self promoting anything i have absolutly no interest in saras residence but the forum is here to express opinions not just negative ones and i just wanted to say that i thought it was looking very nice what is wrong with that if all the developments in the area of a high quality that will only increase the value of everyones investment so yes it is good for me to know that a good development will be next to regecny dave99 i now that your development is not any where near this area and all talk is of the new touristic area of hurghada maybe i could take some photos of your development for you and its surrounding area and post them for you it is not all about self propmotion these forums are here to help people please let me know if i can help with any photos for you a thanks alison

D

dave99

Sorry Alison

i was not self promoting anything i have absolutly no interest in saras residence but the forum is here to express opinions not just negative ones and i just wanted to say that i thought it was looking very nice what is wrong with that if all the developments in the area of a high quality that will only increase the value of everyones investment so yes it is good for me to know that a good development will be next to regecny dave99 i now that your development is not any where near this area and all talk is of the new touristic area of hurghada maybe i could take some photos of your development for you and its surrounding area and post them for you it is not all about self propmotion these forums are here to help people please let me know if i can help with any photos for you a thanks alison
Sorry Alison

If you noticed my reply quoted the post from Peter, not you.

I have no problem with simple photos of an area, or even a single development, for general interest, but Peter is adding extra "promotional" stuff for a site that he has an "interest in", which would seem to be at odds with his request for evryone to stop doing this sort of thing when we have the "sales forum".

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

So what you are saying dave99 is that as Moderator I should delete all references to your project which appear outside of the Sales area? Is that really how you want the forum to be run? It will be interesting to hear everyone elses comments...

D

dave99

Photos of my development

i now that your development is not any where near this area and all talk is of the new touristic area of hurghada maybe i could take some photos of your development for you and its surrounding area and post them for you it is not all about self propmotion these forums are here to help people please let me know if i can help with any photos for you a thanks alison

Alison - Thanks for your offer.

I have plenty of photos - I get daily updates - no need to use lack of agency updates as an excuse to get promo photos on the forum - all my owners get regular updates and lots more.

I thought it would be nice to avoid this sort of thing but we seem to have gone full circle.

D

dave99

Nice idea

So what you are saying dave99 is that as Moderator I should delete all references to your project which appear outside of the Sales area? Is that really how you want the forum to be run? It will be interesting to hear everyone elses comments...
Peter

Thanks for the suggestion - maybe this would be worth trying - it may be the only way to stop EVERYONE from so much promotion.

It is very clear that your post has some value, if you remove your EXTRA promo bits, so why put them in.

D

dave99

Pics of Arabia Beach Area

Just so everyone is clear on what I consider to be fair.

I opened (and have now closed) a thread on the Arabia Beach district, and apart for the name in the title there is NOT A SINGLE reference to my development, or anyone elses, which is what I expected from everyone else, and even this was after clearing it with the forum administrator first.

Or is this just me not understanding what the word "fair" means.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

Promotional Posting

As a moderator I give a lot of my personal time to develop a forum which will be of interest to as many people as possible; however, please explain why that should put me at a disadvantage to other members who also are here to get exposure for their projects?

What I object to is blatant selling; comparing one project with another, criticising rival projects and quoting prices to gain an advantage. My post did none of these things.

Photos tell their own story; our audience can decide what is of interest and choose to ask more questions or not.

The alternative would be to ban all photos and that clearly is against the majority interest.
Dave99 was their some part of my post above which you did not understand? This was NOT a promotional post, it did NOT compare this project either negatively or positively against any other, it was merely INFORMATIVE.
Some of your posts are getting tedious. Alison is a direct competitor and still had positive comments to make!

Status
Not open for further replies.