new to forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

steviego1

hi,
can anybody help,i would love to invest in dubia, buy to let.would it be possible with 40k. plus a mortgage for the rest.do they do mortgages in dubia?would i be better doing it off plan,? who is the best developer?

anyhelp would be appreciated.:confused:

G

georgihh

A good investment is to earn 15-25 % per year from the initial capital.

At the moment the market is maturing and the property prices will stabilize and correct with the time.
On the other hand you can still find a property that can generate you an annual income of 9% per year.
With your budget of 40000 K, add on another 15-20 thousands and buy a property in International city.
At the moment the rent for a studio is 10 % of your investment and I say the prices will go up with another 10 % during the year.

If you buy off plan you don’t know if the property constriction will start and if starts how long will it take until completed and your money will be frozen for couple of years without return.

Good Luck

A

andyk2

International City III

hi,
can anybody help,i would love to invest in dubia, buy to let.would it be possible with 40k. plus a mortgage for the rest.do they do mortgages in dubia?would i be better doing it off plan,? who is the best developer?

anyhelp would be appreciated.:confused:
Hi Steve,

There are properties available in the England Cluster of phase III from £72.000 with 30% required on deposit and the balance on completion. They are pre-let for the first two years at a pretty miserable 8% (net),but it will provide enough to pay for a mortgage (avaiolable through Bank of Abu Dhabi on these properties at 8.75%).

Let me know if you want any more info.

Andy

W

Wannaberich

Surely its best to buy-offplan as you make more money on the price going up off-plan than when its completed?I know your not earning rent money but you should still make more off plan.Waterview Tower in JVC has studios available from 280.000aed.

fcrs

fcrs

Better go to Ajman with investment of 40K AED
its good and its profitable also maybe if u stuck in Dubai with some bad property it might be a problem for you

C

cheers

Rent Or Buy????

Hi All

I am new to this forum and very keen to get replies to a few of my questions. Any replies would be of a great help.

I am looking at renting a 1 BHK in discovery gardens due to the close proximity as I work at the abu dhabi airport and my spouse in DIC. The rent right now is 95K annually, however property is also availbale to buy at about
1.05 M onwards.

I would like to know if I buy property in DG now will it appreiciate down the line so that I can sell it after 3/4 yrs - am expecting to get a double return.

Can you suggest any other options wherein the property would appreciate better ???

Pls advise regarding Marina/Greens/JLT/JVS. Am also keen to explore Abu Dhabi for getting a double return on investment.

My budget is 1-1.3 M.

C

cheers

Looking For A 1 Bhk To Buy In Dg

Hi

I am looking to buy a 1 BHK in DG as close to the IBN as possible. Anyone selling? Would not mind renting a property if the sale prices are too high.

Thanks

R

Roshan

Hi All

I am new to this forum and very keen to get replies to a few of my questions. Any replies would be of a great help.

I am looking at renting a 1 BHK in discovery gardens due to the close proximity as I work at the abu dhabi airport and my spouse in DIC. The rent right now is 95K annually, however property is also availbale to buy at about
1.05 M onwards.

I would like to know if I buy property in DG now will it appreiciate down the line so that I can sell it after 3/4 yrs - am expecting to get a double return.

Can you suggest any other options wherein the property would appreciate better ???

Pls advise regarding Marina/Greens/JLT/JVS. Am also keen to explore Abu Dhabi for getting a double return on investment.

My budget is 1-1.3 M.

Why not Al Reef villas. Available in the secondary market. Half way between Dubai & Abudhabi.

Nobody knows how the property curve will move. However one knows with so much construction, there is bound to be a correction at some time. Real estate kept for long term does well.

Are u talking of 1.3 million in cash to put down. If so, then a 1000 sq ft commercial office space in Business Bay is the answer. You get a 1000sq ft for around 1.6 million.

Business bay is bound to appreciate in time to come. Anything bought well within 1.8 million will do well on rentals and should have a neat appreciation.

REgards

Roshan

C

cheers

Thanks Roshan for replying. I do not have ready cash - I would be looking for finance.

I have decided to buy property in Discovery gardens - however the agents take time in responding and then revert saying the price has increased on the unit you selected. Can you recommend some good real estate agents. A unit which I was about to finalise at 1.05 - apparently the seller hiked the price to 1.3 in just half a day!

Also any idea if the 'f' type buildings in DG are available for buy/rent option?

regards

Cheers

R

Roshan

Thanks Roshan for replying. I do not have ready cash - I would be looking for finance.

I have decided to buy property in Discovery gardens - however the agents take time in responding and then revert saying the price has increased on the unit you selected. Can you recommend some good real estate agents. A unit which I was about to finalise at 1.05 - apparently the seller hiked the price to 1.3 in just half a day!

Also any idea if the 'f' type buildings in DG are available for buy/rent option?

regards

Cheers
I have not researched DG at all. What are you looking at 1BR, 2 or 3. for 1.05 million, it should be 1 BDR.

Give me your spec / preferences and let's see if we can get something.

Regards

Roshan

Status
Not open for further replies.