New Natal Airport

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lutjebroek

Nice bit of hearsay, Rob.
That is not hearsay. Someone that earns some "awards" year after year doesnt do hearsay. Or should not.

As a matter of fact, an airfield with about 10-20 starts and landings per day is not really very important. And will never be. It was (and for some still is?) the wet dream of project developers, and waking up from that dream is very hard. I understand that.

The new airfield is about as usefull as a number of the stadiums build for the WK. Or the megalomanic megaproject in the NE for foreigners. The dream is over.

M

Mineiro

That is not hearsay. Someone that earns some "awards" year after year doesnt do hearsay. Or should not.

As a matter of fact, an airfield with about 10-20 starts and landings per day is not really very important. And will never be. It was (and for some still is?) the wet dream of project developers, and waking up from that dream is very hard. I understand that.

The new airfield is about as usefull as a number of the stadiums build for the WK. Or the megalomanic megaproject in the NE for foreigners. The dream is over.
It would be interesting to know how many of these mega developments Rob bought into. Do you think he'll share that with us? I doubt that in thirty years time this airport will be used to its full capacity. The World Cup stadiums certainly never will be.

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
In general I fear this thread is becoming a little too personal between some members. We all have different opinions which is what makes a market at the end of the day and there is nothing wrong with defending your opinions and views. However, please refrain from personal attacks which offer nothing to the wider audience.

Regards,

Mark

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
I am closing this thread for a couple of days in order to let things calm down and clean up some of the comments. If after temporarily closing down the thread things do not calm down then I will take more direct action.

Status
Not open for further replies.