Status
Not open for further replies.
rbnstr08

rbnstr08

Greetings to all members of this forum! I am new here and I am from the Philippines. It has been for some time that I was in search for a forum that delves into real estate brokerage and related topics. This forum, among others, has taken my attention to sign up. I am a real estate broker based in Baguio City, Philippines. What interests me in international forums like this is, how other nationalities view real estate investment in our country.
Our country is not as open as other countries for foreigners to invest in real estate. It is very limited and has guidelines on how to go about it. Maybe, it is for the reason that our country is small. The reason why real estate prices do not go down or depreciate. It may stagnate at a certain price but it will only be for a year or even less. From thereon, it again rises or appreciates.
I hope that my joining this forum will prove fruitful in terms of knowledge and information. Most importantly, if I will be able to promote some properties here and subsequently get investors.

Status
Not open for further replies.