New Marina Hurghada near Arabia Tourist district

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dave99

New Marina - Hurghada - Near Arabia Tourist District

Looking good - see pics - will be fantastic in 3 months time, very upmarket and walking distance from the new Tourist area in Arabia Beach near to Red Sea Residencia.

If I didn't know better it could be a pic of somewhere that costs 4 times as much as the "norm" for Hurghada apartments.

Expensive boats or what !

Attachments

Last edited:
P

propertastic

It is a stunning development indeed (just as long as you're facing the sea and not the shanty town that's built behind it).

I know that everything here sold out a long time ago. Does anyone have an idea what price/m2 units are selling for at the moment on the secondary market?

D

dave99

Dead right

It is a stunning development indeed (just as long as you're facing the sea and not the shanty town that's built behind it).

I know that everything here sold out a long time ago. Does anyone have an idea what price/m2 units are selling for at the moment on the secondary market?
The general area behind the marina is "full of local character", in agent speak.

But to be fair the development has been built to effectively insulate visitors from the real Hurghada, just like other so called "upmarket" resort areas.

Pity that the development still does not have a nice entrance or any street signs to let you know where it is.

F

flip

It a very nich marina bringing great potenial to the area, how far is this marina from the new resorts this way like Regency Beach?

P

propertastic

The general area behind the marina is "full of local character", in agent speak.

But to be fair the development has been built to effectively insulate visitors from the real Hurghada, just like other so called "upmarket" resort areas.

Pity that the development still does not have a nice entrance or any street signs to let you know where it is.

Yes, this is true, but I was still shocked by the contrast in having probably the most prestigious development in the centre of Hurghada right next to the poorest part of the town that I saw while I was there.

It is also very well-hidden - the taxi driver who took me there had no idea where it was or how to get to it.

It's quite far from Regency Beach. The Marina is quite centrally located whereas Regency Beach is out of the town, to the north. It's a 15 minute taxi ride between the two.

There is talk of there being a marina planned for somewhere close to Regency Beach - Manta Resort is supposed to be getting one, but I personally am not convinced that it will ever get off the ground.

D

dave99

There is also much refurbishment

There is also much refurbishment going on by the council and new build also direct behind the new marina and that will help to lift the area somewhat.

I cannot work out how the council decide what to spend money on but it looks as though the area near the new marina will be getting some money spent on it. Some of the local streets are already being re-piped so there's lots of road works.

D

dave99

It's near to the Arabia Beach resorts not central Hurghada

It a very nich marina bringing great potenial to the area, how far is this marina from the new resorts this way like Regency Beach?
It's near to the Arabia Beach resorts not central Hurghada, in the area where Red Sea Residencia and Hurghada Dreams are located. There is also the main international ferry terminal in the same area, and two Hospitals, some churches, a petrol station and range of 4 & 5 star hotels, etc.

SHO

SHO

It's near to the Arabia Beach resorts not central Hurghada, in the area where Red Sea Residencia and Hurghada Dreams are located. There is also the main international ferry terminal in the same area, and two Hospitals, some churches, a petrol station and range of 4 & 5 star hotels, etc.

There are some major plans for this area along the sheraton road. Its supposed to be getting promenaded and joined with the new promenade area. Not a 1 way promenade but the plans are to change most of it from 4 lanes to 2 way traffic to 2 lanes of 2 way traffic with promenades on either side.

D

dave99

A new prom - That would be great

There are some major plans for this area along the sheraton road. Its supposed to be getting promenaded and joined with the new promenade area. Not a 1 way promenade but the plans are to change most of it from 4 lanes to 2 way traffic to 2 lanes of 2 way traffic with promenades on either side.

Any investment in my development area would be great news for my owners.

I have also heard that there will be a new garden next to my development - any idea if this true or just a rumour.

SHO

SHO

Any investment in my development area would be great news for my owners.

I have also heard that there will be a new garden next to my development - any idea if this true or just a rumour.

The original plan was to promenade the Sheraton Road and now the plan is to join the Sheraton and the so called new touristic area. Not sure about the garden...where will that be? And who is the land owned by?

D

dave99

Army land direct opposite the entrance to Arabia Beach

The original plan was to promenade the Sheraton Road and now the plan is to join the Sheraton and the so called new touristic area. Not sure about the garden...where will that be? And who is the land owned by?

Army land direct opposite the entrance to Arabia Beach - between my plot for Red Sea Residencia and the other new buildings along the prom route.

There is a block of apartments in white already completed with shops on the road front.

J

jeremy bright

i had a look at the end of November as was out there last year staying at the seavew hotel next to the ministry of sound and was just on Holiday in hurghada but when back home looked up places on the net and out of coincidence came across the Marina that i was looking at from the hotel when there as have not got a lot to spend on property found out that they had roof top penthouses on the complex at only £12000 so was going to buy one until i found out it was very small with no where to prepare food and no aircon and work made it impossible to go out there at the time to have a look and then they stopped selling them took them of sale fore some reason so when i was there last month i want to have a look out of interest but was shocked to find the place is a ghost town there is no shops open there was not any one in the apartments and went up the stars to find rubbish piled up one the stars there was graffiti panted on some out side walls and kids are getting in to the complex from the town

G

grays4u

yes looked like they were going to film the next series of the prisoner there!
That big ball chased me all the way back to the tourist area and thats where i will be staying

J

jeremy bright

before going this November asked the people selling if there was still penthouses for sale and was told they will contact me if and when the management make up thee mind to start selling them again and the next time i asked was told was all sold but then i was there last month there was no way to get to the roof for rubbish from construction piled on the stars i had a walk around in the evening and was not asked why i was there

D

dave99

Interesting stuff

before going this November asked the people selling if there was still penthouses for sale and was told they will contact me if and when the management make up thee mind to start selling them again and the next time i asked was told was all sold but then i was there last month there was no way to get to the roof for rubbish from construction piled on the stars i had a walk around in the evening and was not asked why i was there
Interesting stuff - there are only two bars and an HSBCX Bank in place at the moment - all the shops are being finished off and some big boats starting to moored.

Like anything new it will take time to get gping.

Really odd thing that the entrance is almost impossible to find. Looks like the "management" need to start some promotion when the shops are completed.

J

jeremy bright

Hi Jeremy,

This development has had some problems from the beginning,Building was halted for a while as the partners could not agree on everything.
That is what I was told wether it.s true or not I don't know.
I'm sure somebody will clarify the situation.

yes i think one was it was priced in dollars and we all no what has happened to that

Status
Not open for further replies.