ad

New Introductions Section

N

navnit kumar

Greeting To All Member of Property Forum !!
I am New at property forum

H

hrithik kumar

Hi, I am a new user here. I would like to get information about property. I have joined this forum to discuss about real estate and property projects .

KGeeson

KGeeson

Property Forum Staff
Forum Partner
Hi, I am a new user here. I would like to get information about property. I have joined this forum to discuss about real estate and property projects .
Welcome to the forum! :) What are of property investment are you interested in?

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi @hrithik kumar welcome to our property forum community!

Have you started investing yet or looking to start out?

I hope we can help you and look forward to hearing your thoughts on the many conversation threads

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi! I'm a new member here! :)
Hi and a warm welcome to our Forum community! Please feel free to post any questions you may have and we'll try to help...

We'd also love to hear more about your property experience or plans?

L

Linda oluwell

Hello Everybody!

I am Linda from LA, I am new here and hoping to learn

S

stevehl2k17

A number of new forum members have asked if we could add an introductions section so they can announce their membership to the forum and give a little background on there experience, their hopes for the future and why they chose to join the forum.

Please feel free to introduce yourself - we guarantee you will receive a warm welcome from other forum members. :)
Hey there! Take greetings from this newcomer. Happy New year 2k17

S

Sandra Harris

Hi, I'm new here

I am just about to step into the world of property development and I need some advice on the following please:-
Do I need to set up a business account? and if so, sole trader or Ltd company?
What are the fees paid for property bought at auction?
How much tax will I pay on my profits?

Any advice you can give me I would be really grateful.

Thanks

L

Longterminvestor

Administrator
Hi Sandra

If you could give us a little more background about your plans and estimated investment into the property market we should be able to give you a little more guidance. There are many options and it is a case of finding the right one for you.

Regards,

Mark

S

Sandra Harris

Hi Sandra

If you could give us a little more background about your plans and estimated investment into the property market we should be able to give you a little more guidance. There are many options and it is a case of finding the right one for you.

Regards,

Mark
Hi Mark,

I will be looking to invest approx. £200K to £220K including renovation costs. (not in London I hasten to add) I will be a cash buyer. I will be looking to buy properties in need of renovation with a view to "flip" The kind of stuff you see on "Homes under the Hammer" but not looking at the Buy to let market at all for now. I have done a lot of research but couldn't find the answers to all of my questions. :( hope you can help.

I

InvestVince

Hi,
I am new and just joined recently. Looking forward to learn and share with fellow members here.
I was pleasantly surprised when I found that I was awarded a trophy. What does it mean?

Y

Your Advice Appreciated

Good day to all,
I've recently joined your forum with the intent on giving serious consideration into becoming a developer, at present i'm just having a good look around the site whilst trying to learn how to navigate it, i would love to chat with a few seasoned professionals where i can disclose my position in order to obtain some opinions and sound advice, I've been lucky enough to agree a price on my first development which i would expect a good return,question is, i'm not sure how to set up this venture from a financial or tax point of view, lots more info about me, my thoughts and ideas but don't want to bore anyone who may not be able to help, any takers lol

Last edited:
Lime Auction House

Lime Auction House

Forum Partner
Hi All

I am new to this Forum too. I'm interested to know how long people have been on this site and how many members you all feel are here.

I was told this Forum had 60,000 members but most posts I see are only seen by a few members, and only a handful or replies to posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Property Forum

Lime Auction House

Lime Auction House

Forum Partner
Hi Mark,

I will be looking to invest approx. £200K to £220K including renovation costs. (not in London I hasten to add) I will be a cash buyer. I will be looking to buy properties in need of renovation with a view to "flip" The kind of stuff you see on "Homes under the Hammer" but not looking at the Buy to let market at all for now. I have done a lot of research but couldn't find the answers to all of my questions. :( hope you can help.
Be careful with flipping. It's not as easy as you see on TV.

With Auctions there is a buyers fee to pay between £500-£1000.

You also need to pay a 10% deposit if you win the Lot/Listing.

Make sure you view the Property and read the Legal Pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Property Forum mobile app

Lime Auction House

Lime Auction House

Forum Partner
Good day to all,
I've recently joined your forum with the intent on giving serious consideration into becoming a developer, at present i'm just having a good look around the site whilst trying to learn how to navigate it, i would love to chat with a few seasoned professionals where i can disclose my position in order to obtain some opinions and sound advice, I've been lucky enough to agree a price on my first development which i would expect a good return,question is, i'm not sure how to set up this venture from a financial or tax point of view, lots more info about me, my thoughts and ideas but don't want to bore anyone who may not be able to help, any takers lol
Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Property Forum mobile app

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Good day to all,
Hi there and welcome to the forum! Very interested to hear more about your development... what is it and what country please? You need to be careful to setup the right trading entity as it could have massive tax advantages or disadvantages if you get it right / wrong... also are you planning on keeping it as an investment or developing and selling on right away? The use plays a part as well...

Good luck and keep us posted!

Posted via the Property Forum mobile app

F

Findaksh

I am a Commercial real estate investment Agent, Providing all service related to investment in commercial property in india.

R

RichB22

Hi, I am looking for guidance on a first serious renovation project, joined today & have posted details but seem to have only shared with site moderators (I'm a bit of a wally on these forums).. someone please reassure me that I'm posting this in right place at least! Cheers, Richard