ad

New Introductions Section

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Sukant9791

Welcome the forum :)

I would be interested to learn which area of the property market interests you and what are your views on the market at the moment?

Regards,

Mark

P

pransha

Banned
Hello!!

Hi guys!!

I am Pransha Paul join this group by today.

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Pransha

First of all welcome to the forum.

I notice you have an interest in the Indian property market - how do you see the Indian market performing over the next 12 months?

Regards,

Mark

E

essex

hello from Southend

Hi i'm Iva. Myself and husband are looking at options for a home and or business overseas.:marchmellow:

V

vinita33211

Hi Guyz,

Vanita from India.
Interest: Real Estate Suggestion, Real Estate opportunities.

Thanks...

G

gloria

new member introduction

A number of new forum members have asked if we could add an introductions section so they can announce their membership to the forum and give a little background on there experience, their hopes for the future and why they chose to join the forum.

Please feel free to introduce yourself - we guarantee you will receive a warm welcome from other forum members. :)
Hello everyone,
This is Gloria, nice to join in this big family! :marchmellow:

N

nkhurana2003

I am a new member in this forum, and I track real estate market in India. I am already invested in few projects, and I like to share my knowledge and experience with everyone. It is also great to learn from other fellow members. Hoping for a mutually beneficial engagement.

Cheers,
Nitin

S

shivanand

Hi All

Hello All,

I am Shivanand Machandra, an Internet Marketing Expert. purpose of joining this forum to get tips to promote my real estate website (moderated)property portal for investors.

I will be thankful to you guys if get tips on portal design and promotion techniques.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SureshNaidu

Hello

Hi Everyone,

I'm a property investor and manager in UK. I have my own portfolio and also manage others.

I have one investment in Dubai at Lincoln Park. It was such a bad decision to buy this. Stuck with it. I'm sure others too.

Keen to learn from others and contribute as well.

Thanks

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Everyone,

I'm a property investor and manager in UK. I have my own portfolio and also manage others.

I have one investment in Dubai at Lincoln Park. It was such a bad decision to buy this. Stuck with it. I'm sure others too.

Keen to learn from others and contribute as well.

Thanks

Hi Suresh,

Welcome my friend! Property is always a good long term investment so if you can wait I'm confident you'll recover your perceived loss in Dubai. God luck.

Where do you own property in the UK?

Looking forward to hearing from you more!

Regards

S

SureshNaidu

hello

Hi,

I own properties and manage from below areas.

Wimbledon
Clapham
Collierswood
Morden
Epsom
New Malden

Focusing on properties within 15 min drive from Wimbledon.

Thanks

M

Meliot

An Intro Before Exploring

Perhaps not the best way to dive in as I have no idea of the forums content yet, but here goes.

Hello All, I have been a British expat in Bulgaria for 10 years now and dealing with all areas of the property market, took a step back in amazement last year just to watch, now I'm helping people to sort out messes and get back on track again.

Having bought, sold, built, kept, mortgaged had repossessed and repossessed done deals with banks etc etc, I thought it would be nice to give people a sounding board.

Now I will look through the forum and see if I'm in the right place.

R

RonnyG

Hi to all!

I'm Ronny, and my hew home now is Thailand, Nakhon Si Thammarat. I'm a night nature photographer and need beautiful area and no many people around. As here

C

csT

New User

Hi Dan here from Malaysia. Nice to meet you guys :)

P

priyagirwar

Hello,

I live in Indore and I want to buy plot near super corridor indore.
please advice me is it right choice for me or not.

C

chandrasen

Hi Friends, Iam Chandrasen from Dubai. I have registered in property forum today and I find it very informative and helpful. Dealing in property matters is very complicated and we can share our experiences and knowledge with each other which will prove to be very helpful. So lets enjoy chatting.. Thanks.

P

PropertyFactSheet

Hi everyone My name is "PropertyFactSheet". I have a property business in Singapore that's why I come to this website to have some interaction with other user and expert.

P

PropertyFactSheet

High Park Residences is the most affordable new launch Condo