ad

New Introductions Section

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
A number of new forum members have asked if we could add an introductions section so they can announce their membership to the forum and give a little background on there experience, their hopes for the future and why they chose to join the forum.

Please feel free to introduce yourself - we guarantee you will receive a warm welcome from other forum members. :)

Last edited:
A

aarvañi

Hi everyone
Regards from Puerto Banus, Marbella, Spain to talk and learn about our real estate world.
aarvañi

Angela Davis

Angela Davis

Banned
Hi,
Its Angela Davis.
I would like to know the views of other users about real estate.

B

bevbrock

Hello everyone my name is Bev ,
My partner and i are looking at buying a property in Hurghada and are wondering where we will get furniture from ...any ideas ?
many thanks
Bev and Richard

M

M1kemed

Hi

Hi, Just joined tonight, looking to learn a bit about selling on my own and see what happens. I have a property to sell at the moment. So any advice and tips are most welcome.:smile:

L

leonidas5

Hi everyone!
My name is Leonidas and i am living in beautiful Halkidiki Greece!

M

mactannewtown

Hello everyone, I am Jan Michael Contreras from (moderated),residing in Cebu, Philippines.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tejacool

Hi everyone,

I'm teja from Bangalore, I've just registered in this forum found it very useful to new property buyers and to clarify their doubts aswell.... so lets share our knowledge
:)

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
Hi to all those who recently joined us on the forum.

We hope that you find the site useful and informative and are able to join in with the many discussions when you have the time. There are so many different aspects of the real estate market to consider that it can be difficult to know where to start sometimes.

If you need any help or you have any questions please feel free to contact me or one of the moderators.

Regards,

Mark

M

Mantis

Hello everyone. My name is John and I'm a consultant. Formally an owner of properties in Sharm with lots of knowledge and years of experience with the authorities there regarding environmental issues.

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
Hi John

First of all, welcome to the forum and we hope that you find it informative and helpful in the future.

I would be very interested to hear your views on the worldwide real estate market and local markets where you have expertise and experience.

Regards,

Mark

N

Nick_Stephens

Hello From Buffalo NY aka "The Nickel City"
Wanted to introduce myself. Nick coming from Buffalo NY. My partner and I own Nickel City Buyers, LLC which specialize in purchase and rehabs. Combined we have over 10 years Real Estate experience. We have done various rehabs along with property management

We are currently investing in wholesales, foreclosures, probates and Short Sales. It's a great chance to Network and we work a lot with other agents, rehabbers and investors alike. It's a pleasure to meet everyone.

H

hussien

hi , my name is hussies sultan from Kuwaiti , i have property in Egypt - hurghada bough from iraida estate agency at oasis marina project -NOT RECEIVED AND DELAY FOR 4 YEARS . , i just joined today i hope this forum will help all of us as investors at hurghada lost between developer and a lot of promises .

J

jackgara

I just signed up today. I live in Canada and presently invest in the US- Atlanta market. Hoping to network and connect with like minded investors.

S

sukant9791

Hi everyone...Joined this group today and looking forward to use the forum to keep myself updated on the happenings in real estate sector in India !!!

S

Shivashish

Hi Everyone,

My name is Shivashish, I'm new to this forum

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Shivashish

Welcome to the forum - we hope that you find it helpful and informative going forward.

Which particular area of the real estate market interests you and what are your views on the market as a whole at the moment?

Regards,

Mark