New Developments North of Hurghada

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
Hi Sarah, of course i can but only on Pearl Vista at the moment as Aquarius has not yet been released. I will email you tomorrow, take care and speak to you soon.
we too visited the pearl vista site with sarah c, sarahs better half, the irreputable jeff scott and michael schumacher aka ahmed the driver.

there is not a lot around at the moment, masses of land.. lots of sea..

the palma resort is there so i have to say, looks a very nice site but needs vision, lots of vision!!

i just question whether a more central, bigger development with more hotel style facilities would make for better investment.... i suppose as years progress, this will turn into another tourist base, but we are talking years.

i think the main road puts me off slighly and will views be restricted to a tunnell if more building goes on each side of the development..

hurghada is a super destination and im really glad we have bought..

cheers to those who we have met and those who have assisted us with our purchase and provided us with good information

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi Wayne, not sure if Jeff mentioned to you that the road in front is going to change to an access road because they have built a new highway behind the PV site and this will be the main Hurghada to El Gouna road. Did he also mention that WWD were in talks to take over the running of the public beach opposite and tag it up as a WWD beach and they will provide the beach bars, restaurants and maintain it. It will still be a public beach but WWD will manage it? Glad you had a good time, do you still want info on Palma Resort?

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
Hi Wayne, not sure if Jeff mentioned to you that the road in front is going to change to an access road because they have built a new highway behind the PV site and this will be the main Hurghada to El Gouna road. Did he also mention that WWD were in talks to take over the running of the public beach opposite and tag it up as a WWD beach and they will provide the beach bars, restaurants and maintain it. It will still be a public beach but WWD will manage it? Glad you had a good time, do you still want info on Palma Resort?
hi neil, jeff did mention changes to this area although he would admit that he was not quite sure having only being there for a short spell. what he said however did make sense and he mentioned wwds plans to take over running of the beach. i can visualise all what was said and we were quite excited about it, but it is daunting for us given its infancy. the palma resort looked good also beach front ie the right side of the road. as always we would look for an inward poolside view although sea view would be a bonus..

tell you neil our view from our hotel balcony at the marriott was superb.. i dont think it would hurt to send us details of what is on offer at palma, main hotel building i guess?

cheers for your help

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
The information about the road is 100% correct it will be like hotels and tourist road between El Gouna & Hurghada, and the other road is from outside near to the mountains that goes to cairo, but this first time i hear that WWD will take over the public beach if this happened this will be great news

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
The information about the road is 100% correct it will be like hotels and tourist road between El Gouna & Hurghada, and the other road is from outside near to the mountains that goes to cairo, but this first time i hear that WWD will take over the public beach if this happened this will be great news
yes it will be good.

to be honest, all the negativity about wwd previously is now paling into insignificance all of a sudden. they are involved in some interesting developments and having been there , aquisition of the desert and coral sea pearl land is quite a canny move.

lets hope agents snaggers and buyers keep the pressure on timely delivery and a good relationship will insue

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
yes it will be good.

to be honest, all the negativity about wwd previously is now paling into insignificance all of a sudden. they are involved in some interesting developments and having been there , aquisition of the desert and coral sea pearl land is quite a canny move.

lets hope agents snaggers and buyers keep the pressure on timely delivery and a good relationship will insue
We all hope so as we never like to anyone to have unpleasent situations,
Wghosh do you know that there is a new beach front project in prelaunch phase just released yesterday Its called Al Rivera Beach its amazing priced

L

LDN123

Hi

Does anyone have any info on Nubia resort ?
Hi Jules,

I just purchased at this rsort a large 1 bed, seemed one of the better as investment goes, offering rentals and buy-back. there website is the same as the resort name but the UK agency is KEy Universal, they claim they have exclusivity on this 1, but they name it Hurghada Exclusive

O

Onegypt

New Boy

Hi all,

New to the forum but have been reading and watching for a while.
I work exclusively within the property market in Hurghada and naturally the views and information exchange on here are of interest to me and as an enthusiast of all things Red Sea I am keen to exchange views with any likeminded individuals or expats.

I have read a few points on the projects in the North Hurghada specifically those on Pearl Vista and the launch of Aquarius Pearl.

Last edited by a moderator:
realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Oasis Marina

There is new amazing Beach front project Called Oasis Marina with Best Payment terms Ever you can find With Rental Gurantee
20% on Reservaition
20% in 3 months
20% on Delivery

and the rest of 40% you pay on on 5 years from the rental gurantess which is 8% per year and you have your unit for 3 months for your own use
I think i might go for it

J

jeang

Area Resale

Hi All,

Im almost ready to buy North of Hurghada, however I was wondering on your views of how easy it will be to resale these properties compared to the more central developments?

My guess is it might take longer as most people looking for resales are less risky and want more than just promises of what the area will be like in a few years time.

Any thoughts?

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi All,

Im almost ready to buy North of Hurghada, however I was wondering on your views of how easy it will be to resale these properties compared to the more central developments?

My guess is it might take longer as most people looking for resales are less risky and want more than just promises of what the area will be like in a few years time.

Any thoughts?
Hi jeang, it all depends on how long you intend keeping the property. It will make more sense to keep it for a few years and make it work for you in terms of rental income. This is also a good resale point if you can show future buyers a rental history it will make the property more desirable. If you can show it can make money through rentals it doesn't matter what the surrounding area is like:)

Hope this helps.

J

jeang

Hi jeang, it all depends on how long you intend keeping the property. It will make more sense to keep it for a few years and make it work for you in terms of rental income. This is also a good resale point if you can show future buyers a rental history it will make the property more desirable. If you can show it can make money through rentals it doesn't matter what the surrounding area is like:)

Hope this helps.
Thanks makes sense :)

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi All,

Any thoughts?
I think beach front projects in north of hurghada wil be most attractive ones as Beach front is number one in demand always

Status
Not open for further replies.