ad

NEW DEAL - 1 mile to University - East Midlands - 22,500 GBP BELOW market values - Going FAST!!

John Wilson

John Wilson

** Ready-Made "Deal Of The Day" Bulletin **
(Available to all investors, UK and Abroad.)

Discounted 2BED apartment with 2 x en-suites

Located less than 1 mile to Nottingham City Centre and University

Fully completed and ready for occupation

£22,500 BELOW sold prices in the block

This is the largest apartment in the block

Priced at £147,500 - worth £169,995 - £22,495 discount

Can be rented as standard AST rental for £900PCM or as serviced accommodation for £125 per night

There is over £2BILLION of redevelopment going into the Nottingham over the next 10 years

There a number of redevelopment projects currently under construction including:

Broadmarsh Shopping Centre (£89M)

City Hub Campus (£90M)

Tram Extention (£300M)

Nottingham Castle (£30M) refurbishment

Unity Square (£44M)

New HM Revenue and Customs office (£100M)

Southern Gateway (£250M)

NOW is the ideal time to invest in ‘buy to let’ property in Nottingham.

As you can see with the sold prices below, there have been a number of sales at this site and I have the last 2BED + 2BATH apartment for sale with x 2 en-suites for sale at a discounted price of £147,500.

This is the largest apartment in the development at 710sqft in size and priced at £147,500 which is £207 per square foot.

The last 2BED + 2BATH apartment sold here for £165,000 a few months ago and this was only 624sqft in size.

This means the apartment I have for sale is worth £169,995 at a minimum.

Located less than 1 mile to Nottingham City Centre and University

New development within a huge, stunning double bay windowed building with a host of original features and top of the line specification, fit and finish throughout

Located less than 1 mile to Nottingham University and City Centre

This final apartment is ready to rent as a standard AST at £900PCM or as a serviced accommodation rental at £125 per night

>> Enquire About This Deal Now! <<

*** Please Quote Deal Name: "1MILEUNI"

If you have any questions or to request more info on this deal please fill out our rapid contact form now.

--

Be the first to hear about all our deals and sign up here to receive exclusive off-market property deals alerts direct to your inbox!

Note - we are not regulated by the FCA and none of the above should be misconstrued as financial advice. You should always do your own due diligence on any investment, whether we recommend it or not.

Last edited:
L

lookinginvest

How have house prices been performing in the region of late? Is there strong demand for private rental accommodation?

F

FWL

Demand for private rental properties in the UK can only grow, surely? The population is still growing and even in a worse case scenario there will still be net immigration into the UK.

John Wilson

John Wilson

Hi lookinginvest -- no rent guarantee for this one I'm afraid...

D

diyhelp

I prefer the ones where there is no rental guarantee so I know the real market rate from day 1