need to see property within 25 miles of puerto banus

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dogsballs

hi guys am in puerto banus at end of june for two weeks would like to see some property while there what im interested in is

villa can be in need of modernization but prefere biggish plot

3-4 beds

not in holiday development as plan to live in this all year

not in the wilds of no-where but would consider smallish farm as daughter mad on horses

would consider outside the 25 mile radius but would need to see photos before i commit to travel

bank repos so on welcome

cash buyer up to 400 000 sterling

also if people have business property for sale or businesses would be interested to hear

sellers must be prepared to be realistic as i have also lost quite a lot on my own home hear around 150 000 sterling to be precise

great site this

O

out2c4us

Property search at end June

Hi there.
Several things come to mind especially a super multipurpose flat in Malaga town (a little bit further and not a house as you require) but a really interesting period property which can be used for a multitude of purposes.

Then there is a very special new development in the Torremuelle area which will be ready next year. Very modern contemporary living on three floors, parkland right in front (and the neighbours have horses ... which exercise regularly...)

If you want any further details let me know.

D

dogsballs

no flats thanks or anything in malaga town also no developments if im going to be living there i dont want to be beside empty properties or different neighbours every week.
thanks for your help

have sent email to Damian

H

hammer65

Hi Dogsballs
I live and work in Duquesa and have several properties within 25 miles of Peurto Banus
that would fit the bill.

Email me at [email protected] and I will send you some details

Status
Not open for further replies.