Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Need some info (newbie)

Discussion in 'Dubai property' started by Damjan, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Damjan

Damjan New Member

Hi there!

I was thinking that it would be great if I would have one more income of money/month and was considering an option of buying a property in Dubai (probably apartment) and then rent it.

I could operate with about 1 mio €.

I should probably first find a real estate agency in Dubai that would help me make this come true? Or is enough if I have just our real estate agency, here in Slovenia?

The main concern is that something would go wrong, making this kind of money transfers so far away. What are the main things I should watch out?

What do you generally think of my idea?(buying a property for renting)?

I choosed Dubai becase it always attracted me in some way, especially now when the city is rising so fast.

Best wishes,

Damjan

2. financier888

financier888 New Member

good luck and answers in BOLD

Last edited: Mar 23, 2009
  3. dr_property

dr_property New Member

advice

HI,

I was thinking that it would be great if I would have one more income of money/month and was considering an option of buying a property in Dubai (probably apartment) and then rent it.
    ...A good thought...you can still enjoy an average rental yield of 8% per annum (tax free)...with prices becoming affordable now is a good time to invest...

I could operate with about 1 mio €.
    ...can you please elaborate on this figure...

I should probably first find a real estate agency in Dubai that would help me make this come true? Or is enough if I have just our real estate agency, here in Slovenia?
    I can be of help...what help are you looking for exactly?

The main concern is that something would go wrong, making this kind of money transfers so far away. What are the main things I should watch out?
    Watch out for fraudsters...you can come to Dubai and open an account wherein you can transfer your money...or transfer to a person you can trust...sending money to DUBAI is very simple...

What do you generally think of my idea?(buying a property for renting)?
    ...that's the name of the game

for more information or details send me your exact requirements mail me on dr_property at mcbdubai dot com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.