need help dubai unit

D

drabraham

I purchased a unit from my tower in dubai marina and project is canceled now what can i do? any similar experince?

thanks
abraham

R

realdeals

I was under the impression that the Dubai regulators now oblige property developers to place client funds in protected accounts in the event of cancellation of the development or the developer was to fail? That way the majority of the funds should be available for repayment to investors?

B

Bon

Je viens de m'inscrier j’ai du mal à comprendre ce forum j’habite la France je voudrai juste assurer quelques investisseurs au sujet de Pier 8 tower à Dubaï marina ce dernier a été recheté par un prince saoudien sheikh abdellah. Moi je acheté un appartement par le biai d’une agence immobilière à Dubaï en 2015 et je suis allée pour savoir ce qui se passe et on m’a annoncé que tout va bien que le projet Pier 8 pourra va être livré en Mars 2019. L’agence m’a même proposé de me rembourser plus parce ça a pris de la valeur.
Voilà la bonne nouvelle PIER 8 TOWER.
Bonne sourie à tous.
Nathalie BON.

D

diyhelp

English transaltion of above post:-

I just subscribe I have a hard time understanding this forum I live in France I will just want to insure some investors about Pier 8 tower in Dubai Marina this last was reckoned by a Saudi prince sheikh abdellah. I bought an apartment by the biai of a real estate agency in Dubai in 2015 and I went to know what is happening and I was told that everything is fine that the project Pier 8 will be delivered in March 2019. The agency even offered to refund me more because it has taken value.
Here is the good news PIER 8 TOWER.
Good smile to all.
Nathalie BON.