Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Need completed 1-2 BDR apt. in Dubai Marina or JLT

Discussion in 'Dubai property' started by snakyy21, Oct 24, 2008.

1. snakyy21

snakyy21 New Member

Hi Guys

I am a serious buyer who is looking for 1-2 bedroom ready to move apartment in Dubai Marina (preferred) or JLT area. I am searching for good value property and a motivated seller. I need to move in by the end of November.

If you have any suitable options please send them to me at

snakyy21@hotmail.com

Please include your phone number so that I can contact you to follow up.

2. snakyy21

snakyy21 New Member

By the way... real estate agents are welcome too.. as long as the options you propose reflect the current market price. I can view them on Monday, October 27, 2008. They have to be "ready to mive" or near completion options.

E-mail snakyy21@hotmail.com

3. Martin D

Martin D New Member

Hi there
    I have just joined this website forum today and wondered if I could help you in your search for a good apartment.
    I have a large studio (758 sq ft) that I am just about to put up for sale in JLT.

I am keen enough to sell as I have to invest in a construction company in Europe in early 2009.

Let me know if you are still on the lookout and I can send you all the details including my expected price. The price would be keen in comparison to other similar properties in the same location.

Thanks
    Martin D

4. snakyy21

snakyy21 New Member

Hi Martin

I am definitely interested, pls could you email me all the details and your contact number on snakyy21@hotmail.com

Cheers

5. esho4

esho4 New Member

Dear Martin,

I have intrested buyer, could you pls text me how to get in touch?

Thanks,
    Aisha
    050-3530883

6. Neera naidoo

Neera naidoo New Member

burns

Hi Aisha

If u r interested I have 2Xstudios and 1x2b/r units. +649 2651010/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.