need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

seannie1

need to source agent with proven record of ability to keep his mouth open for at least 15seconds without grossley exagerating,or lying uncontrollably, and though this may not be possible refrain from lustful thoughts about currency for a period of no less than 4seconds.I AM AWARE OF THE MAJOR TASK AND AM SIMPLY FUELED BY HOPE NOT EXPECTATION,THAT IN THE FUTURE OUR CHILDRENS,CHILDREN MAY ENJOY A BRAND OF AGENT WHO CAN COMPREHEND THE WHOLE CLIENT ALSO HAS RIGHTS OTHER THAN JOHN HANCOCK ON CHEQUE THEORY,LARGELY RUBBISHED AS "SIMPLY UNTRUE" BY TODAYS AGENT,WHOS MISSION STATEMENT IS BASED ON THE "AS LONG AS I GET MY DOUGH PRINCIPAL"which is widely believed by animals and people alike apart from agents of course to undermine the clients needs for those of the builder(fat cheque)and agent(fat cheque and arse)leading some buyers of proposed beach villas being offered leaseholds in bus shelters served with mouthfuls of cocatoo wont the bus stop do, leaving clients complaining of unwanted tenants and false advice from from their greenback advisors,which agents describe as much ado about nothing,or nothing plus four steel supports and a sheet of chipboard at least,and feel that no unnessesary lies were spoken,just boodles of nesessary ones needed to close the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.