Need advice

Bayut

Bayut

Hi everyone,

Like other people i had lot of thoughts buying a property in Dubai during boom time (2008) but haven't and i was lucky enough. But now, i can see the trend for the last 1.6 years and it is slowly growing in key areas in Dubai.

I am looking to invest in a villa rather than a flat with a budget of AED 2.5m. My questions are:

1. Do you think springs is an ideal place to invest? If so, how much is the average current rent/year and average net yield and return on equity (%)??
2. What are the current maintenance/community/other hidden charges per sqft in springs?
3. What was the original purchase price per sqft when Nakheel initially launched and handed over to first time buyers?
4. Does my family (spouse and children) will get 1 year visa and every time do we have to go for medicals for renewal and how much roughly it costs per person?
5. How old is the springs property and what is the structural life time before it needs re-construction?
6. What was the peak price per sqft during 2008 boom time?
7. I came across JVC villas offering bigger floor areas and competitive price/sqft. Do you think it is a good investment? What is net yield and equity return? I heard that JVC is without street lights, deserted and no super markets or it is not fully developed community? Please advise.

Apart from above, if you think there are better investment opportunities, please let me know.

Awaiting for your response asap.

Bayut

Bayut

Come on guys! Somebody's got to respond to this since I need some urgent help. Please give some input.

B

BigMo

I would appreciate some help here, please!!!
Bayut,

I can forward the details of the agent that I am currently using. He helped me a lot when I first thought about investing in Dubai.

Regards

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
Perhaps it would be a good idea to read some of the threads discussing the enormous problems people have had with buying property in Dubai. Then breathe a sigh of relief that you didn't buy during the boom and keep your money in the bank.

M

mohamed.rabie

if u like u can send to me i will tell u so good ideas