ad

Need advice on purchasing a condo!

J

jodylbehm

Hey folks,
It has been several months that we're in search of a newly constructed condo in North York. As first-time homebuyers, we have no idea about the real estate market and home buying process. We ended up the home buying process in a complicated situation with a real estate agent. Recently we found a website that provides access to register condos online. They have also shared the key information about the condo project, i.e. the starting price etc.
I would like to know whether anyone has registered a condo online.
Please share your valuable thoughts!
Thanks!

A

Ashleydfrick

Hey,
I haven't registered for a condo online.
I recently purchased a condo with the help of a realtor.
The realtor shared helpful information about the condo market in the area. After this, we felt confident to make a purchase decision from out of state. In my opinion, I would guide you to get help from a realtor.
Also, please let me know the online site that you are considering to register the condo.
Thanks!

J

jodylbehm

Hello Ashley,

Thanks for your valuable response.

I agree with your words. I didn't think about dealing with a realtor to purchase a condo.
Is it expensive to hire a realtor? How much did you pay for him?

I'm considering to register a new condo in Richmond Hill.

I would check with my friends and relatives to suggest me a realtor.

Thanks!

A

Archiesam

First ask a question to yourself-Do you real need a condo?
If yes keep a few points in mind
1) Consider your lifesyle
2)Review association fees and regulations
3) Make a budget

D

Dora Wi

Hi! What happened in the end, did you hire a realtor?
I think it's a good idea to hire a realtor, just make sure to choose carefully. Asking friends for a recommendation is a good way to go about it.

B

bhupinderbhatti

Hi,
Recently, My friend buy a condo from Listings Nearby. I would recommend you to buy a house from them.

M

MechJony

I wouldn't recommend hiring a realtor tbh. Realtors always overcharge and in the end you always end up pay more than you want to. With the inflation situation in our country I think it's not too bold to say that we all need to save as much money as we could. If you're thinking about buying a place to stay then the less you should spend on these kinds of things. Most real estate agencies work by the bnb formula anyway.