ad

Need advice on home loans

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jacob

Hi all,
Does anyone know a website that provides information about the best home loans? Actually, I am about to take home loan and I want to know all about various home loans and their conditions. I also looking for a reliable place that can get me finance. Please let me know if you have any idea. I will grateful for your advice.
Thanks in advance!

A

andrew47

Hi,
There should be plenty of sites available on the net that willing to help you away. It will just be a matter of finding one. I know one among of them called reigncorpDOTnet It provides easy way to find, finance, and rental homes. Hope this will work out for you.
Cheers!

Gerry Pridham

Gerry Pridham

Jacob,

Whether it's for your own Principal Private Residence or for a buy to let investment, you can't beat a good broker. They don't all charge a fee either. I have used a broker to obtain 16 BTL mortgages in the space of six months. After a short break from accumulating, I wanted to remortgage our home. We had a Woolwich offset mortgage, and when I saw Woolwich advertise a better product, I asked them if I could move to that product. The answer was no. (It never ceases to amaze me that companies treat brand new customers much better than existing customers, but that's the perverse society we live in).

So I asked my broker to see what he could do. Result - I got offered up to 85% on a Northern Rock mortgage (though I only took 70%) and was able to put about half the loan back immediately into offset. Though total cost of ownership is notoriously difficult to compare between lenders, I reckon over the space of two years, I will have saved over £4,000, and more to the point, I have a huge cash pile of offset mortgage to plunder if I see investments that require cash input.

And just before anyone comments about the lack of liquidity in Northern Rock, I pulled £100K out of offset last month - just to be sure they had money, and it's sitting in a bank account ready to use. I was nervous that they wouldn't advance against the offset, but they did without any issues.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.