Need advice on a property restriction

S

Siambella

Need advice on a property restriction .
I have an agreed
restriction on some else title deed.
What I need to now .can.he sale is property with my restriction on on it.
Restriction 13.10.2015.
No disposition of the registered estate by the propriter of the registered estate or by the propriter of any registered charge,not being a charge registered before the entry of this Restriction is to be registered with out a certificate signead by me. Until the provision of the agrement dated 30 September 2015 ,made between me and Mr ,have been complied.
Can any body please give me same feed back please .
My e mail.is [email protected].
I would realley appreciate sa

R

realdeals

So you have a restriction on somebody else's titles deed - I presume they owe you money?

S

Siambella

Yes ..they owe me money .
The agreed restriction was put on there title deed on 13.10.2015. Restriction no disposition of the registered estate by the propriter of any registered charge,not being a charge a charge registered before the entry of this Restriction is to be registered with out a certificate signead buy me until the provision of the agreement daTed 30 setp .
Made between me and Mr ?
Have being complied .
The agrement was for 1 year .I haven't being paid.
What I need to now ,
Can he sale is house with my restriction on is title deed .
Where do I stand legally.
I would realley appreciated .
Same feed back please
My e mail is [email protected].
Thank you
Enzo

R

realdeals

If the restriction has now lapsed then the owner is free to sell the property. Other members of the forum will confirm this but I would assume your restriction should relate to when the funds are repaid not a specific timescale? Set it up like a mortgage restriction.

S

Siambella

Hi yes.the agrement.is when the funds are repaid back .
Not a specific time .
But the restriction on is title deed is standard.
If you have time could you please e mail me.
My e mail.is [email protected].
Could I forward you the paper work.
To have a look please

N

nmb

I recommend keeping the discussion on the forum as other members can also join in with their advice and their experiences.

T

ThatPropertyBlogger

I have had a charge on someone's house before for monies owed but had no idea this could have a timescale! Would like to see how this one pans out...