Need a local contact in Bulgaria

N

natalbrazil

Hello forum.

Could anyone please indicate to me a contact that lives permanently in Bulgaria, who is a Bulgarian. Does not have to work in real estate business as I need this contact for other discussions related to Bulgaria.

The person need to be able to communicate in either English, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian, whichever is possible.

Anyone?

Appreciate help.

Kind regards
Trond M. H. Aavik

I can be reached on SKYPE: www7resorts or by private email <snip>
Please pass over these details to any contact you have.

J

JustinBarley

I am currently living in Bulgaria... just ask what you wanna know...
i`ll do my best to help you

M

milena

Local contact

Hi, I am located in Bansko Bulgaria,
Speak English, my Norwegian needs refreshing.

M

Mickmac

Hi
I have many contacts in Bulgaria who could help, if you message me I can send you the details.
Mick

P

Peterbda

Hi,

I would love to know your thoughts about purchasing a rental unit in Bansko (1BR).

Any advice on good completed apartments with Act15 and 16 completed that are NOT leasehold in the Bansko area near gondola. Its for rental income and capital appreciation in 3-5 yrs.

Any contacts for an honest reputable real estate agent and lawyer in Bansko ir Bulgaria? Can you please email me.

Thanks

Peter

M

Mickmac

Hi Peter

There are some good deals to be had in Bansko at the moment, the downside is that Bansko has a very short season so as far as rental income goes you would only realistically have it rented for a maximum of 20 weeks of the year.
I will send you a pm with details of some people I have used in Bulgaria that I have found to be very efficiant and trustworthy, but my advice would be to think hard about what your looking to gain from the property and find out as much as you can about the complexes and how they operate.

Best of luck
Mick