Nations Hotel Panama

gsinker

gsinker

Nations Hotel Panama is located right in the heart of Panama City's financial district just steps away from the finest shopping, dining, distinctive nightlife, theaters, cinemas, restaurants, discos and much more! Situated directly on Calle 50 and taking up an entire length of a block, Nations Hotel Panama is destined to become one of Panama City's most active hotels for both business and leisure travelers. Offering both Residential and Condo Hotel Units.

The Nations tower will gracefully rise over 295 feet tall (90 meters) with a total construction area of 311,000 ft2 (28,000 m2).

The Nations Hotel Panama will consist of:

Hotel units from 34 m2 to 56 m2 (366 ft2 to 603 ft2)
1 bed/1 bath units from 52 m2 to 76 m2 (560 ft2 to 818 ft2)
2 bed/2 bath lockout units from 86 m2 to 132 m2 (925 ft2 to 1,421 ft2)
Building / Hotel Amenities

The Nations Hotel Panama will offer the following services and amenities:

Open lobby space
Valet parking
Gourmet restaurant
A spacious bar / lounge
Business center with state of the art technology
Outdoor terraces
Contemporary / modern finished units with breathtaking ocean and city views
2 bedroom executive suites with lockout for additional income
Conference and meeting rooms
Indoor parking
Open pool deck and social area
Fitness center
3 spacious high-speed elevators
Hotel Occupancy Rates in Panama City are very high so this means high rental rates can be achieved.

The Hotel will have a Resturant which will in turn attract more traffic to the Hotel. The location at the weekend is extremly busy and is a very popular destination for both local and tourists.

The current occupancy levels for Hotels in Panama City is above 90%

The average room rate now for a 1 bed is $150 per night

We are expecting the ROI to be above 12%

If you are interested in possibly purchasing one of these units please contact me, we also have a limited number of units that we can offer with a 12 month mortgage payment. please ask me for more details on this by either email or private message.

Please contact us for more details of this property and also we will send you a price comparision report on other Hotel and rental property in the area.

Attachments

A

abigail

Hey,

It is nice to get the introduction to Nations Hotel Panama,
Cute pics too, I will be there during my visit to Panama on next April

Even the smallest units will probably be able to charge over $100 per night room rate.
– Oh I heard that hotel room charges is very high in Panama, but after hearing this, I don’t think so,

Cheers,
Abigail,

gsinker

gsinker

Hotel Rates

Hi There,

glad you like the Nations Hotel. I would love to show you around the site when you are in Panama in April.

With regards to Hotel rates I am trying to be conservative. In my experience if you quote a price that is high no one actually believes you.

Best thing I always advise if for poteial buyers to actually visit sites like Orbitz and travelocity and see what the rates are.

In Panama the biggest issue isnt really the price it is the availability. It can be very hard to find a room in a decent hotel in te city.

This is why The Nations Hotel will do well for rentals and income for the owners.

Please also note I am talking about a Studio unit and not a 1 bed room.