Natal Coast, North V South

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes,of course,but not anymore! According to the local papers ,pollution has been rising heavily in the Northeast over the past 4 yrs or so and it will not be long before it will be similar to Sao Paulo!! The smells are getting there when it rains heavily.
Which paper was that Dotty? It would take quite a bit of work to produce the pollution of 20 million people in a city of of less than a million.

D

Dotty

Banned
But that just it!Mathematically ,for a small city to increase the level of pollution that it has to date in a short space of time proves that if trees continue to pulled down, car sales continue to increase(even though it now appears that sales ARE slowing down) and all the other ecological issues surrounding the world,particularly the Rainforest it is not surprising that pollution in Natal is on the increase!
The article was in Tribuna .Take a read.Might be an idea to get in touch with Meio Ambiente they have a lot of knowledge in this area and maybe they can orientate you better.
Which paper was that Dotty? It would take quite a bit of work to produce the pollution of 20 million people in a city of of less than a million.

J

JMBroad

Probably a newspaper printed by the celebrated Mr Jaffee... However I'll look for that article even though I have not heard anything even comparable to that and not even the Environmentalist activists in Natal mentioned such wild claims to me.

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Probably a newspaper printed by the celebrated Mr Jaffee... However I'll look for that article even though I have not heard anything even comparable to that and not even the Environmentalist activists in Natal mentioned such wild claims to me.
It took me a while to get the joke, very funny ..... :D

D

Dotty

Banned
Rob,

Your humour sucks aswell as your sales rumbles.You truly do not understand Brasil cuturally or historically.Now go and pick on somebody else.

D

DC

From some one outside of Brazil, there are some comments that people make eg. Dotty telling it how it is, and she is blasted, that is not fair. it is good to have a balance. A balance of agents, residents, developers, brazilians.

Everyone has a contribution to make, so even if you dont like what is written, have respect. For us, the residential non sales angle is probably more insightful than the sales talk.

So thank you Dotty and other honest posters, you words are appreciated. Have respect even if you dont like the message people have.

All markets have positives and negatives.

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
From some one outside of Brazil, there are some comments that people make eg. Dotty telling it how it is, and she is blasted, that is not fair. it is good to have a balance. A balance of agents, residents, developers, brazilians.

Everyone has a contribution to make, so even if you dont like what is written, have respect. For us, the residential non sales angle is probably more insightful than the sales talk.

So thank you Dotty and other honest posters, you words are appreciated. Have respect even if you dont like the message people have.

All markets have positives and negatives.
GG,

There is a reason why I and a few others have Dotty on an ignore list, and it isn't because "he tells it like it is", it is because he has already been caught out misleading people on this forum.

D

Dotty

Banned
Thanks G.G,

Rob is unfortunately unrealistic and closed to opinion of people who he prefers to not hear especially when you are NOT an agent.That's absolutely fine and it's far nicer to walk with your eyes open .

J

JMBroad

GG

I've got no problems with positives or negatives in markets, personally I think I am pretty unbiased but if anyone would like to quote where I have provided any unbiased views, feel free.

Dotty however has admitted to intentionally misleading people on the forums.

Also, how can you "applaud her for being honest" unless you actually know something about what is being discussed and are therefore able to discern what is fact and what is fiction?

Thirdly, when she first joined the forums I tried to give her a chance but after repeatedly making misleading statements and giving her personal opinions as "facts from the local newspaper" I decided to put her on ignore.

For example, every single claim, opinion or guess she makes never has any back up for it at all. Like the comment about the quality of the air which started this discussion. According to Dotty it was printed in a local newspaper that the air is polluted around Natal now. Maybe it is maybe it isn't.

I personally haven't noticed a change in the quality of the air nor have I heard any such reports. But if a newspaper printed an article saying it is, tell us which newspaper and when it was printed so we can all go and read the article. But that never happens and that is what I "bash", not Dotty herself but her lack of providing any sources to back up what seem to be her own opinions.

M

MDV

Meanwhile back in RN, whether the air is cleaner in the North or the South is not the subject here,I have been absent for some time now from the forum, but back again now, so where were we..............a yes, lets hear your plus or minus on the Litoral North and the Litoral South of Natal, where is it all going now, who is doing what and where, or has everyone been frightened out of even visiting Brazil now by GW,s all doom and gloom predictions of expensive coca cola and extortionate toaster prices.

D

Dotty

Banned
Welcome back to rainy Natal!

Unfortunately,all is quiet on the touristy front in Natal.There has been consistently heavy rain and flooding in and around Natal so it's been difficult to get to the beaches and Camaroes and Tabau de Carne were both invaded by armed gunmen last week holding clients at gunpoint,so all has not been very nice.

The government continues to talk about their plans in building better infrastructure to increase tourism and have admitted that this is a cause of the downturn in interest in visiting Natal along with the foreigner preferring to visit Europe as a choice because of the weak dollar!??
Lit N offers virgin beaches and is away from it all,but a pain to get into Natal if you want to have days and nights out,Lit South somehow appears closer and easier to get to ,but is reasonably built up and very noisy in the summer with Brasilian families partying together on a continous basis!

Meanwhile back in RN, whether the air is cleaner in the North or the South is not the subject here,I have been absent for some time now from the forum, but back again now, so where were we..............a yes, lets hear your plus or minus on the Litoral North and the Litoral South of Natal, where is it all going now, who is doing what and where, or has everyone been frightened out of even visiting Brazil now by GW,s all doom and gloom predictions of expensive coca cola and extortionate toaster prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.