Names and Contact Numbers for Emaar and Nakheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peters

Hi all,

I'll be in Dubai over the next week and would like to visit a few master developers, specifically Emaar and Nakheel and also Dubai Properties and maybe some smaller developers with a view to making an investment.

Does anyone have a contact name and telephone number for their Dubai offices so that I can go down and have a brief chat with their sales team?

I'd also like to attend a few launches this coming week (I can travel anywhere in the UAE but am currently based in Duabi) and would be grateful if anyone could give me a heads-up on any launches

Thanks for any help

R

ryaqub

Contact
Talha rizvi
he should help you out with all this stuff.

S

scorpionking

Names and contacts of developers

Dear Peter,

Please contact me for more info on pre launches

Sagar

D

DubaiDMC

Hi all,

I'll be in Dubai over the next week and would like to visit a few master developers, specifically Emaar and Nakheel and also Dubai Properties and maybe some smaller developers with a view to making an investment.

Does anyone have a contact name and telephone number for their Dubai offices so that I can go down and have a brief chat with their sales team?

I'd also like to attend a few launches this coming week (I can travel anywhere in the UAE but am currently based in Duabi) and would be grateful if anyone could give me a heads-up on any launches

Thanks for any help
dear sir, please pm

T

talk

you want to pm.

hi,

how do you pm on this site?
To Pm you must become an active menber.At present you are a Junior Member.

Make 5 posts good posts and you auto become an AM.At Top of page in blue pms.

A

attif

To Pm you must become an active menber.At present you are a Junior Member.

Make 5 posts good posts and you auto become an AM.At Top of page in blue pms.[/QUOTE

ah right,

thankyou very much i was thinking i was going mad!!

K

koko_koko

Hi

Hi all,

Thanks for any help
Contact me [email protected]

I

iimz

Banned
Hi Peter

I think i can ASSIST you. Have spent some 20 odd years here. Drop me an e-mail on iimz AT hotmail dot com

Status
Not open for further replies.