Nakheel "gift vouchers"

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

colinR

I have been contacted by a number of agents looking to sell Nakheel credit notes at over 25% less than their actual value.
Is this accepted by Nakheel?

M

MrM

Nakheel Credit Note

Colin,

I would like to Purchase Nakheel Credit Notes. Please let me know how to contact you so I can see what you have available.

Thank You.

H

Hendomania

Nakheel Credit notes

I have been contacted by a number of agents looking to sell Nakheel credit notes at over 25% less than their actual value.
Is this accepted by Nakheel?
Nakheel credit notes (or Consolidation notes as nakheel refer to them as) are accepted and can be found at approximately 40% discount. A credit note is effectively an IOU from Nakheel for projects that have be cancelled or delayed indefinitely (Trump Tower, Lake District, Veneto 2 etc).

With few new options (ie no new developments from Nakheel) these credit notes are being sold to existing Nakheel customers who have payments outstanding to Nakheel. The credit notes far outnumber the number of existing customers hence people are selling the credit notes at 40%+ discount.

In summary a customer who has a final payment to Nakheel of AED 1 million will be able to buy a AED 1 million credit note for approx AED 600,000 and he clears the AED 1 million owed to Nakheel with this IOU / credit note. Nakheel have changed the rules and regulations on these notes several times over the last few months and you have to be careful that you don’t commit to buy a credit note that you cannot use to the property you have. With the correct research and Due Diligence, this can save you a significant amount of money. If you would like more information please feel free to contact me on +971506563544.

Good Luck.

N

NwAli

Hi All

Nakheel Notes Amount around 2.1 Million For sale on Discount 37%
Its coming from Canal District project, so wont require any cash Injection in your
Consolidation.
Could be adjusted in any of the project
i.e. Furjan Phase 1 , Veneto Phase 1 , Jumeirah park, Marina residence , Jumeriah Heights on to your plots as well. N all the Nakheel on going projects

P.S There are not much Notes available in the market left its consolidating quick n Fast.

To close deal ASAP

Call
Mohammed
+971--55 – 8838 100
055-8838 100

Status
Not open for further replies.