Nakheel Credit Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

contractor

Well, I have a few clients who are looking to purchase properties of Nakheel's in projects like Veneto, Al Furjan, Al Badrah etc. And with the current market perspective, I have been suggested to pick up credit notes for these projects from investors who are looking to dispose of their credit facility provided by Nakheel for properties they have already purchased.

I have looked at options where we might exchange these facilities for completed properties or a cash consolidation. If there are any members who might be interested, I'd like to hear your opinions.

I

imrane

I have one available for around AED 95k. Let me know if you are interested.

C

contractor

I'm looking for Nakheel Credit Notes from anything close to AED 1 Million and upwards. The idea is to substitute the proposed property of the credit note for a completed one. Discount in mind, a mutually acceptable payment schedule will be put in place for the balance value of the completed property. Documentation will be done as per the standards of RERA.

You can contact me on +971-50-9978960

Last edited:
S

syed wajih

I have one available for around AED 95k. Let me know if you are interested.
can u send me ur contact details ??

i need to tlk to u regarding the credit note of 95k !

C

contractor

Re: Rammy1

Rammy, the collateral damage from the recession has sent every major developer throughout the world into a spiral. Just like companies listed in stock markets whose shares have been held by investors, the real estate market has investors who have purchased properties from developers, investing a principal knowing that within a certain period they would achieve a generous appreciation on their investment. what made it even more lucrative was that unlike the share market you did not have to pay the entire value of your buy in at the initial point and that you could walk away with your profits prior to even paying 50% of the property value.

The impact was always on the end user who would have to pay the price for the ever booming trade in the property market. This period is actually good for them as they have the ability to purchase a home at a good value. As for any investors who have "made it what it is", they have definetly made their profits over their principal. Those unfortunate enough to have not read global trends or torpedo the cardinal rules of investing and have gotten into debt, it is not a wise thing to point fingers and play the blame game.

Nakheel is an entity comprised of many developments and not a single person with one offering. As an investor, you have to understand risk, crunch numbers and hash out your investment strategy. Prior to the recession the costs of units in JBR and Marina rivalled much higher than the cost of new projects being offered.
Most investors who are in water upto their neck today were those who had plans to pay not more than 30-40% of the purchase value and then to make their benefits on whatever premium they chose to sell their properties at.

Are we to forget the bizzarre OP jumps of property prices from within hours of a launch? That alone spelled risk in red neons.

A government controlled intrest will definetly get back on its feet, gradually. You can either thoughtfully consolidate your investments by researching your options and calculating your exposure or ride it out. The rule of thumb would be that if you are confident that your investment will sink then the early bird will get the worm.​

Status
Not open for further replies.