My last visit to Saidia

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fkdev

Hi all,
Yesterday nov 27th I visited Saidia and was amazed by the progress in all aspect of the project. Even commercial center is almost all reserved to Moroccan and international Franchise companies. Restaurant all have started working on preparation.... Many roads are being opened, constructions are goining on and on. I was amazed because last visit was in early october and we can see the change in 2 months.
Still few days in Saidia any comments or requests are welcomed
Regards
Karim

I

Investy

My greatest frustration is the lack of update photos, even those on LeJardinDeFleurs website I think do not give a proper impression of whats going on.

The Azure site (The Greens etc) does give some good photos of the golf courses and beach etc but thier photos are very small.

Others such as Superior are only updates rarely so again not much use.

The thread on here re photos I can never access the links to eyeonworld or whatever it is.

So if you have some nice photos maybe try and load em here.

F

fkdev

My greatest frustration is the lack of update photos, even those on LeJardinDeFleurs website I think do not give a proper impression of whats going on.

The Azure site (The Greens etc) does give some good photos of the golf courses and beach etc but thier photos are very small.

Others such as Superior are only updates rarely so again not much use.

The thread on here re photos I can never access the links to eyeonworld or whatever it is.

So if you have some nice photos maybe try and load em here.
It's a rainy week in Saidia, I will try to get some new photos if I can before I leave.
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.