MY DREAM: An insight into property buying in year 2070

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Investoman_uae

Guys,

I had a dream last night, I dont know whether to call it a dream or a nightmare, but it was interesting so I want to share it. Here it goes:

It started off with me driving in my 4x4, and somehow I had the feeling it was in the future, cant honestly tell ya whether it was the year 2070 or 3042.

Anyway, am driving until I get to a traffic jam, there were people everywhere at the sides of the road, alot of coaches parked to each side. I put down the window and asked the policeman standin in the middle of the road directing the traffic.. "whats goin on here?" he goes "its a property launch for a big project". I was like, wow, lets join in. Anyway, minutes later, the coaches start filling people in and driving off.... (imagine, in the future, people will be driven by coaches to that place where they launch projects lol probably Emaar sales office).

So I started followin the huge number of cars and coaches driving to this place. When I got there, I realised that developers didnt just have a stall to display their projects but their own exhibition halls,..you had to drive from one place to the other to see what they were selling lool... dont ask!

So I park my car and I come out and see alot of people walking everywhere so I made my way through them.... this is where it gets a bit weird, I then saw a man pulling his camel and the camel was fallin every few meters, I didnt know whether it had broken legs or it just didnt want to go with this man to the property launch hahaha, I bet the poor camel was thinking "oh God please no, not one of those property launches again".

So I carry on walking then I saw a fire and some sort of a protest or demonstration goin on with a group of people fighting with policemen,..so I quickly take out my mobilephone, I remember puttin it in camera mode thinking "oh yeah this is goin right on Youtube"... so I start recordin the fight and then a policeman (I assume from dubai police lol) throws somethin at me and shouts "stop filming". So I walked away pretty freaked out. I was thinkin, maybe the launch started and people are fightin in the queue, one of them thought of burning a car, maybe cos he didnt get his hands on one of those cheap townhouses in that project. Anyway, it got nasty lol.

Next thing, I find myself walkin inside an exhibition hall, checkin out the models of those projects,... of course there were hot girls everywhere, and then a boy walks up to me, about 14 years old... and says "have you bought anything yet"... am like "no not yet, am just checkin out whats available"... so he says "I brought my cheque book and I havnt bought anything yet, its crazy".

I remember at that minute I thought, this kid must have incredibly rich parents or properties in this launch are dead cheap that even lil kids are buying. I dunno, dont ask, its a dream lol.

Next thing, the alarm goes off, its 7am and i gota get ready for work. I was pretty pissed off I didnt buy anything.

So I have now given you an insight into the UAE property market in the future. Those launches are goin to get nastier as people get more greedy :D expect to get involved in violent demonstrations in order to buy a few properties at pre-launch. Expect camels to be present at the launch and expect kids to be there too.

Good luck,

Inv.

S

Small fish

What a shame you didn't find out the psf rates in your visit last night.....grrrr... It could have helped me in holding on to my investment in JVS till 2070....if construction is completed by then

A

anil

That is so funny, nice one!

Maybe some can analyze that for you and determine your state of mind from it. :D

R

Roshan

Guys,

I had a dream last night, I dont know whether to call it a dream or a nightmare, but it was interesting so I want to share it. Here it goes:

It started off with me driving in my 4x4, and somehow I had the feeling it was in the future, cant honestly tell ya whether it was the year 2070 or 3042.

Anyway, am driving until I get to a traffic jam, there were people everywhere at the sides of the road, alot of coaches parked to each side. I put down the window and asked the policeman standin in the middle of the road directing the traffic.. "whats goin on here?" he goes "its a property launch for a big project". I was like, wow, lets join in. Anyway, minutes later, the coaches start filling people in and driving off.... (imagine, in the future, people will be driven by coaches to that place where they launch projects lol probably Emaar sales office).

So I started followin the huge number of cars and coaches driving to this place. When I got there, I realised that developers didnt just have a stall to display their projects but their own exhibition halls,..you had to drive from one place to the other to see what they were selling lool... dont ask!

So I park my car and I come out and see alot of people walking everywhere so I made my way through them.... this is where it gets a bit weird, I then saw a man pulling his camel and the camel was fallin every few meters, I didnt know whether it had broken legs or it just didnt want to go with this man to the property launch hahaha, I bet the poor camel was thinking "oh God please no, not one of those property launches again".

So I carry on walking then I saw a fire and some sort of a protest or demonstration goin on with a group of people fighting with policemen,..so I quickly take out my mobilephone, I remember puttin it in camera mode thinking "oh yeah this is goin right on Youtube"... so I start recordin the fight and then a policeman (I assume from dubai police lol) throws somethin at me and shouts "stop filming". So I walked away pretty freaked out. I was thinkin, maybe the launch started and people are fightin in the queue, one of them thought of burning a car, maybe cos he didnt get his hands on one of those cheap townhouses in that project. Anyway, it got nasty lol.

Next thing, I find myself walkin inside an exhibition hall, checkin out the models of those projects,... of course there were hot girls everywhere, and then a boy walks up to me, about 14 years old... and says "have you bought anything yet"... am like "no not yet, am just checkin out whats available"... so he says "I brought my cheque book and I havnt bought anything yet, its crazy".

I remember at that minute I thought, this kid must have incredibly rich parents or properties in this launch are dead cheap that even lil kids are buying. I dunno, dont ask, its a dream lol.

Next thing, the alarm goes off, its 7am and i gota get ready for work. I was pretty pissed off I didnt buy anything.

So I have now given you an insight into the UAE property market in the future. Those launches are goin to get nastier as people get more greedy :D expect to get involved in violent demonstrations in order to buy a few properties at pre-launch. Expect camels to be present at the launch and expect kids to be there too.

Good luck,

By any chance was the young boy Donald Trump future ( we already have DT Senior & DT Junior ) :D:):p

I sure am training my kids on the real estate lines.

Regards

Roshan

I

Investoman_uae

I am telling you it was crazy :D This real estate stuff is gettin to my head, its even gettin me in my dreams. Oh well, its my job after all :D

Inv.

L

LuckyNumber

I agree. That's why I am taking 3 years of profits and getting out now! Simply had too much (mentally and financially)

I am thinking of investing in Oman though! But that will be a peaceful passive investment in Yeti (sp)

Status
Not open for further replies.