Mubarak 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lyndsay552

I have viewed the villas in Mubarak 6 and 7 and also saw the apartments in mubarak 5 but has anyone come across Mubarak 8?

I think they are in the same area as Oasis Resort but that they are already completed.

Any information would be greatly appreciated

Lyndsay

G

GM43

Banned
mubarak 8 is next to mubarak 2, but closer to the city, opposite the Nile Hospital.

L

Lsab

I believe that Mubarak 8 has been built as low cost (or social) housing for local people.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
I believe that Mubarak 8 has been built as low cost (or social) housing for local people.
this half correct info as there is some real nice properties in this area as well
have you been in hurghada before?

L

Lsab

It would be lovely to meet you. I'll let you know when we're coming - as soon as we know ourselves!

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
It would be lovely to meet you. I'll let you know when we're coming - as soon as we know ourselves!
That is cool, i love this forum as it realy makes friends around before business, I will try to make pics for this area, and if needed any pics of others let me know
Regards
George

Last edited by a moderator:
RedSeaVision.com

RedSeaVision.com

There are some very nice villas in Mubarak 8. I believe its the nicest of all the Mubarak developments. Mubarak 6 is OK, but the jets go right over top of it.

L

lyndsay552

Hi Red Sea Vision,

Any idea of prices or some photos?

Thanks

Lyndsay

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
There are some very nice villas in Mubarak 8. I believe its the nicest of all the Mubarak developments. Mubarak 6 is OK, but the jets go right over top of it.
just like to say, these vills are realy nice and have nice view but within months the New Al Dau Heights will close the whole vision for this area and this area will have the view of this project back :( sorry to say this, its lovely villas

RedSeaVision.com

RedSeaVision.com

Hi Red Sea Vision,

Any idea of prices or some photos?

Thanks

Lyndsay
If I remember correctly. They are about GBP 80,000 for the whole 4 unit building unfinished. Individual unit is 1/4 that (20K). I have a friend that finished a 1/4 unit for about GBP 10-12,000 very nicely.

G

GM43

Banned
I think the villas are in Mubarak 2. Mubarak 8 is on the other side of the "mountain" and has no sea view at all, you should have a view of the departing planes. I can't remember seeing any villas at Mubarak 8.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
I think the villas are in Mubarak 2. Mubarak 8 is on the other side of the "mountain" and has no sea view at all, you should have a view of the departing planes. I can't remember seeing any villas at Mubarak 8.
You are correct & I was wrong Mubarak 8 is the buildings before Mubarak 6 beside the mountains, i was at the villas area and they corrected me my information and i have so many pics for the area will upload later as i have to run to a meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.