MSN property club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
alexft

alexft

Greetings folks,

I am both investor and the real estate broker. At the moment I correspond with few people to stay on the top of markets and obtain/provide best returns. To take this further I propose to form a group of investors/potential investors that can meet say twice a month on msn, brainstorm various buying, selling, etc strategies and supply each other with up to date information. Both UAE and overseas based individuals are welcome.

Initially discussions will be UAE related and later if members wish other places can be covered too.

Please express your interest here and we`ll start within next few weeks.

P.S You must be willing to pro actively contribute and participate in group meetings and have msn messenger installed.

Regards,

Alex.

Z

zlajoni

Very good idea, please add me at z l a j a 8 1 (at) h o t m a i l (dot) c o m :)

R

Roshan

Very good idea, please add me at z l a j a 8 1 (at) h o t m a i l (dot) c o m :)
Alex,

Great idea. Way to go. Count me in. Will give you the hotmail address later on.

This way, both Dubai and overseas members can take part.

Regards

Roshan

M

mpat

count me in
m u s t a k _ p a t e l @ hotmail dot com

D

DAYFox

This is a great idea!!! I always wanted to arrange something like that. Please count me in and keep me updated when the meetings will take place! thx

[email protected]

alexft

alexft

OK folks, you have been are added.

Thanks for your kind comments.

I propose that we will have our first meeting on Saturday 19th. Topic UAE property market.

Regards,

Alex.

A

Attila

OK folks, you have been are added.

Thanks for your kind comments.

I propose that we will have our first meeting on Saturday 19th. Topic UAE property market.

Regards,

Alex.
Hi

Can you plz add me as well my msn adress is: sagvariatika at freemail dot hu
email is: attila at incl-online dot co dot uk

Thaks in advance

alexft

alexft

Dear Attila,

Yours posts on this forum so far are selling nature and it`s fine. However the club aim is to brainstorm various property strategies and exchange information. When at least some of your posts will be contributing and you still feel like joining I will be happy to add you.

Regards,

Alex.

S

starbucks

i wish to join!!!!!

Greetings folks,

I am both investor and the real estate broker. At the moment I correspond with few people to stay on the top of markets and obtain/provide best returns. To take this further I propose to form a group of investors/potential investors that can meet say twice a month on msn, brainstorm various buying, selling, etc strategies and supply each other with up to date information. Both UAE and overseas based individuals are welcome.

Initially discussions will be UAE related and later if members wish other places can be covered too.

P.S You must be willing to pro actively contribute and participate in group meetings and have msn messenger installed.

Regards,

Alex.
My msg id is allsoil u can sms me at +919819100110. thank u

S

Sean@Phuket

Greetings folks,

Regards,

Alex.

Dear Alex

Surfing through the forum just now and have come across the above, I am not an investor, I am a Independent Broker based in Phuket, Thailand.

If you/your team decide on investing in this neck of the woods please drop me a mail, maybe I can help you.

Warm Regards

Sean Sapstead

S

Sean@Phuket

Greetings folks,

Regards,

Alex.

Dear Alex

Surfing through the forum just now and have come across the above, I am not an investor, I am an Independent Broker based in Phuket, Thailand.

If you/your team decide on investing in this neck of the woods please drop me a mail.

Warm Regards

Sean Sapstead

alexft

alexft

Starbucks and Hesham,

You are added. Welcome to the club.

Sean, sure thing.

Regards,

Alex.

P

PBA John

Hi Alex

could you add me in aswell please buddy

c h a r m a n a t r i x @ h o t m a i l. c o m

Cheers

S

saifqureshi

Count me in .. i'm based in NewJersey

saifnav at yahoo dot com

D

DAYFox

When do we meet online again? It seems now the community has a few new members...

Status
Not open for further replies.