MSN property club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Investoman_uae

So how is this goin to work? It looks like you're goin to have 200+ people in your msn pretty soon. Who gets the mic first? lool...are you all goin to talk at the same time? I dont mean to be negative, the idea is good, but is it practical? :D

I can imagine Alex typing as fast as he could: "Guys! Guysss!, one question at a time please... and no for the last time, I dont know how you can make AED 200,000 in a week"

Inv.

P

PBA John

So how is this goin to work? It looks like you're goin to have 200+ people in your msn pretty soon. Who gets the mic first? lool...are you all goin to talk at the same time? I dont mean to be negative, the idea is good, but is it practical? :D

I can imagine Alex typing as fast as he could: "Guys! Guysss!, one question at a time please... and no for the last time, I dont know how you can make AED 200,000 in a week"

Inv.
Yer, I think Investoman has a point, although I suppose if things got too hectic then we could break ourselves down into smaller groups, each group to nominate a speaker, then all group speakers could open a seperate convo to discuss their groups ideas/ suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.