Moving to Florence

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

reece

Hi,
My family and I are moving to Florence this winter. I have a 7 year old and just wanted some feedback on the city. Is it suited for kids? I'm doing a lot of research online but would love to find out from someone who lives there. I have an Italian passport so I hope I can find a job. I teach piano but have exp. in many different areas. I am hoping to find a Russian community because I am originally from Moscow.
I'm also trying to find a rental in a good area near a school. Any suggestions? How big is the city? I'm in Las Vegas now. Is Florence as big as LV or as hot?
Anyway, there are too many questions to ask.
Please help!!!!
Thank you

W

wesley

Hi Reece,

I can't offer much advice I'm afraid but I'm planning to move to Florence around October so I thought it might be good to reply just in case we find we can help each other out.

Many Thanks

R

reece

Hi!
Thanks for answering back. Why are you moving? Just curious. It would be great to keep in touch and see what happens once we're there. I contacted the American Club in Florence and they told me that there are many people from different countries who seek help with them, so they could be a good resource.
By the way, what kind of housing are you going to get?
Please let me know if you have any questions or find any interesting info. I will do the same.
Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.