Moving to Dubai looking for a rental property

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jaime

Hi

I am moving to Dubai early September with my wife and 4 yr old daughter.

I would be looking for an apartment in the Bur Dubai or Deira area, does anyone have an agent they can recommend?

Also when we first arrive we would like to rent an apartment or serviced apartment for a month on temp' basis - any advice on this?

Would highly appreciate any replies

Thanks
jaime

A

albert

Are you sure you want to have a young family inner city?
There are lots of serviced apartment options - some hotels offer the service, check out Dubai Explorer. I've been stuck in the Imperial Residence for the last several weeks (moving this weekend, thank goodness!) - good Chinese takeaway downstairs although it tends to repeat on you, annoying construction sites next door, lousy kitchen and uncomfortable furniture - I'd try elsewhere if I were you.
Thanks
albert

A

aaron.cook

Hi Jaime,

If you are still looking for a suitable property in Dubai, I would be happy to help.

Please PM me, email or go directly to the site below,

many thanks,

DRP

A

aaron.cook

Hi Jaime,

If you are still looking for a suitable property in Dubai, I would be more than happy to help.

Please PM me, email or go directly through the site below,

Many thanks,

DRP.

A

aaron.cook

Hi Jaime,

If you are still looking for a suitable property in Dubai, I would be more than happy to help.

Please PM me, email or go directly through the site listed below.

Many thanks,

DRP

S

supershabb

Agent for you..

Dear Jaimie,

We also provide rental brokerage services in Deira or Bur Dubai.

If u still looking for one, let me know. We can suggest some best available options for you in Deira.

Let us know, how many bedrooms ur lookin for, any further specific requirement donot hestitate to write back.

Rgds/SuperShabb

A

Ashraf

I am moving to Dubai and will be looking for acommodation, I am getting conflicting reports about the cost can some one please advice, I have been to dubairentalproperties, i am looking for long term lease.

Can some one please advice me on general living cost.

Ashraf

S

supershabb

Cost of Living...

Dear Ashraf,

This is Supershabb, just an idea..it is more better if you be specific in what area you desire to rent an apartment. As cost of living varies from location to location. For your kind info. please find below an idea according to their areas:

DEIRA - BAZAAR AREA:[/B]
STUDIO APT. DHS: 35,000-50,000 ANNUAL RENT + KEYMONEY / GOODWILL TO ACQUIRE THE PROPERTY ( SUBJECT TO CURRENT OCCUPANT THE LESS THE RENT, THE HIGHER THE GOODWILL ) + BROKERAGE COMMISION

1 BR APT. DHS: 45,000-60,000 ANNUAL RENT + KEYMONEY / GOODWILL TO ACQUIRE THE PROPERTY ( SUBJECT TO CURRENT OCCUPANT THE LESS THE RENT, THE HIGHER THE GOODWILL ) + BROKERAGE COMMISION

2 BR APT. DHS: 65,000 - 85,000 ANNUAL RENT + KEYMONEY / GOODWILL TO ACQUIRE THE PROPERTY ( SUBJECT TO CURRENT OCCUPANT THE LESS THE RENT, THE HIGHER THE GOODWILL ) + BROKERAGE COMMISION

INT'L CITY AWEER AREA:
STUDIO APT. DHS: 38,000-42,000 ANNUAL RENT + BROKERAGE COMMISION

1 BR APT.
DHS: 52,000-55,000 ANNUAL RENT + BROKERAGE COMMISION

2 BR APT. DHS: 85,000-100,000 ANNUAL RENT + BROKERAGE COMMISION

GREENS APT. ( SHEIKH ZAYED RD. )
STUDIO APT. DHS: 60,000-70,000 ANNUAL RENT + BROKERAGE COMMISION

1 BR APT. DHS: 85,000-110,000 ANNUAL RENT + BROKERAGE COMMISION

2 BR APT. DHS: 120,000-160,000 ANUUAL RENT + BROKERAGE COMMISION

Rgds/SuperShabb

A

alisonashby

Hi
My husband is going to be working out in Dubai in early Feb for 6 weeks can yo tell me where the best place is to find a short term rental for that period, did yo have any luck ?

B

Bart59

Rental Agent

I know a really good knowledgeable agent in the area from a good firm. Her name is Nehaal and if you send me a message I can give you her contact info. Not sure if I can post it on a public thread or not

Bart

Hi

I would be looking for an apartment in the Bur Dubai or Deira area, does anyone have an agent they can recommend?

Also when we first arrive we would like to rent an apartment or serviced apartment for a month on temp' basis - any advice on this?

Thanks
jaime

D

dubailover

Short term rentals

Hi
My husband is going to be working out in Dubai in early Feb for 6 weeks can yo tell me where the best place is to find a short term rental for that period, did yo have any luck ?

If you can't find anything from anywhere else, I can recommend someone who can provide your husband with a short term rental option at a reasonable price in International city, if that is ok.

I am not sure if I can give out telephone numbers on this forum page, but if you email me back I can pass on the info and they will contact you directly

B

Bart59

Would like to help

I was just going to bed and saw your post. If you don't mind I will answer you tomorrow. I'll give you my insight after living in 5 different places in the last 6 months having looked at lots of villas and flats and knowing the area pretty well by now. So I will get back to you tomorrow. Thanks for your post

Bart

W

Wannaberich

Try EXCLUSIVE PROPERTIES,I've heard alot of good things about them.

S

spanish503

urgent 1 br rent wanted

I am looking to rent 1 BR property in Dubai for 6 months, near dubai marina or jlt etc... please contact me if you have anything or know any good agents i can contact... not looking to spend too much..
Need this for September 1st.
Thanks

R

Rose2008

Marina Retail

Hello,

I want to know how much will it cost me to lease a small retail or shop to open a Cafe or Kiosk in Dubai Marina Walk or any place close to the sea or lakes in Dubai?

Plz help

A

Anisa

have you found one

Hi jamie

Have you found an apartment yet for short-term let...

Hi

Thanks
jaime

Status
Not open for further replies.