Move to Paphos

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

samuel

I am seriously considering moving to Paphos. I am 31, single and used to live in Paphos when I was a lot younger. I am thinning about selling my house here in the UK, paying of my mortgage buying in Paphos. Just how easy is it to find work?
I am educated to degree level and work as a manager at the local University. I also have my own part time dog training business - is there a need for dog/puppy training in Paphos? I also have 4 Dobermanns who I plan to bring with me.
Thanks,
samuel

A

austin

We are also moving out to Paphos soon. All I can say is that we are moving for a change of lifestyle and pace of life. As long as I can earn enough to pay my bills and have a little left over then ill be happy. Also I feel that this will be an excellent opportunity for my 3 children ,aged 2 and 6(twins)to be raised in a far better environment.

So if that's the sort of reason your moving then I think it?s worth a shot. I think that where people go wrong is they move to a different country but expect to stay the in the same "UK" frame of mind.

As for pets. A funny issue in Cyprus. If there is a opportunity within the field you mentioned I don't know. In general most Cypriots are indifferent towards dogs. There are even horror stories of dogs being deliberately being poisoned (in Paphos unfortunately).

Anyway, good luck on your decision. Any further help just ask
Thanks,
austin

H

heavery

There isn't that much industry in Paphos so working there as a mechanic might be difficult. Most people work there in the field of tourism so why not consider that?

Status
Not open for further replies.