Moubarak 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vulcan903

Is this too good to be true?
£30k fof 2/3 bed beachfront apartments with 100m2 of living space.
They are built and just being fitted out.
The agent can't send me site layout plan and plot allocations are on a first come first served basis and wants all the cash now.
I have Goggled Sea Breeze, but not much info is out there!

cheers
Paul

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Sorry Vulcan - the price sounds about right but without knowing the agent it is hard to judge. Be VERY careful about parting with cash up front.

Peter Mitry

A

alison9071

vulcan903 said:
Is this too good to be true?
£30k fof 2/3 bed beachfront apartments with 100m2 of living space.
They are built and just being fitted out.
The agent can't send me site layout plan and plot allocations are on a first come first served basis and wants all the cash now.
I have Goggled Sea Breeze, but not much info is out there!

cheers
Paul
hi paul i have just read your post and i am concerned please you should only pay the full amount for a property here if it is complete if it is 50% finished then expect to pay a deposit of 50% and you must be able to pick you own unit it i have i misread it ? if it is built then they would have already sold units so they should have some info on units available this sounds a bit wrong to me .but i think that to buy site unseen can be risky i would advise you to visit if you want to buy something here and check out the area what will be built next door and how high etc.. i live and work in hurghada if sea breeze is in hurghada please give me the address or details and i will go and have a look for you and i promise i will give you a honest and impartial description i would be happy to help thank you alison

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
See Alisons advice Paul; it is very unwise to buy without seeing, touching, feeling and really getting to know the Developer you are buying from.

Peter Mitry

V

vulcan903

alison9071 said:
hi paul i have just read your post and i am concerned please you should only pay the full amount for a property here if it is complete if it is 50% finished then expect to pay a deposit of 50% and you must be able to pick you own unit it i have i misread it ? if it is built then they would have already sold units so they should have some info on units available this sounds a bit wrong to me .but i think that to buy site unseen can be risky i would advise you to visit if you want to buy something here and check out the area what will be built next door and how high etc.. i live and work in hurghada if sea breeze is in hurghada please give me the address or details and i will go and have a look for you and i promise i will give you a honest and impartial description i would be happy to help thank you alison

Thanks Alison,
I will PM you with the PDF file.

Cheers
Paul

D

dave99

Did you get any news on Sea Breeze that you can share on the forum.

I'm a new developer in Hurghada and would like to know the competition.

Last edited by a moderator:
V

vulcan903

Hi

I did gain some info and I believe the development is also known as Mubarek 7. The build quailty can vary and you only get an apartment once you pay all the money. You get no choice as the apartment is allocated on a first come basis.
Shame - they looked rather nice.

L

lyndsay552

Does anyone know the exact location of these villas? I've tried to find them through Google Earth but had no joy.

Has anyone bought a villa in this development?

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi - looked on google it is 5 km to the north of Hurghada along the coast road on the way to El Gouna if that helps, 15 mins from the airport and near the Palm Beach Resort hotel

A

awahee123

Banned
Is this developments land still owned by the government or has this problem been ironed out now,anybody know?.
I was told a while back all Mubarak developments were supposed to be for Egyptian local housing and not for Tourist use which is what most of it has ended up as.
Please note I am saying this is what I was told this might not be the case so I am asking for clarification if anybody knows.
Just thought i'd clarify that as I don't need anybody jumping down my neck.

queenie40something

queenie40something

The Palm Beach is on Cornish Road, city entrance on Cairo - Hurghada road may aid your search on google eart.h

D

distant dreamer

I know one developer who has purchased several blocks in this large development. Apparently some have been sold unfinished, so that developers can finish them off how they wish and to European standards if desired. It appears that the blocks could be left as either one big villa or changed into apartments depending on what the developer wanted. Like you say, its going to be a bit of a mixed development with a lot of locals living there, and my worry would be what sort of standard would the whole development be maintained to if its down to the individual developers to keep their "part" maintained - some may keep their blocks very well, but guess it may be questionable with others.

P

propertastic

Copy and paste the below into the Fly To box:

27 17'03.42" N, 33 45'55.71" E

Then you should be right at the main villa development (including European Village) is this is the one you're referring to in Mubarek 7.

M

Mark .Y.

Does anyone know the exact location of these villas? I've tried to find them through Google Earth but had no joy.

Had a look at them when I was out there, Derek (Redsea Furniture) owns one.
I think they are probably better suited to permanent living rather than holidaymaking. You can buy a quarter, a half or the whole of a villa.
There is a beach across the (busy) road and some of the homes are, naturally enough, right at the back of the development giving a long walk to the front.
Having said all that, they are quite nice and if they are finished properly they would make comfortable places. There are retail units built but none were taken up when I went. Bit of a catch-22 I think, if enough of the villas were occupied then it would be worth a convenience store opening but with no local shop you would have to go out onto the main road and flag the bus down every time you wanted something.

Mark .Y.

J

J4hurghada

Banned

Have you tried murbarak 6 there are alot of villa's there quite built up with couple of shops (cheap). Some of the villa's look good, don't know the price but alot nearier to things happening and the airport.

L

lyndsay552

Have you tried murbarak 6 there are alot of villa's there quite built up with couple of shops (cheap). Some of the villa's look good, don't know the price but alot nearier to things happening and the airport.
No i haven't tried it. I've been having real difficulties finding any information about buying any of the villas. I can get loads of info about buying the various apartments in Hurghada but not villas.

Nick - i'm not sure about the villas you have for sale. I think i would prefer the 'traditional' semi detached ones, so you get both the roof terrace and the garden, rather than the two on top of each other. But i'll probably have a look at them when i'm over next month.

H

hair1982

I have just come across this site:

www dot luxor4flats dot com/hurghada.html

It features resale properties in hurghada, some in the various Murbarak developments, prices seem really competitive.

Regards
Chris

L

lyndsay552

thanks for that chris, they do seem very reasonable, i've sent off for further information

J

J4hurghada

Banned
thanks for that chris, they do seem very reasonable, i've sent off for further information
just looked at that site, lyndsay have you tried the iraida site too they have alot of the same villa's as on site.

D

deejay

hi everybody, blue-horizon have some great villas, went to see one, it has underground pool and jacuzzi, roof terrace and garden. for anybody going to live in hurghada full time . this would be my idea of heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.