Moubarak 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
propertywatch1

propertywatch1

<b>Official Photographer</b>
Hi Lyndsay

We have decided to sell our villa on Mubarek 7 ...we have the top quarter on phase 1.
So we have 120 sq mtr and 120 sq mtr roof which has a bedroom and bathroom on it.
Plus a bbq and large seating area.
There are 3 bedrooms 3 bathrooms...3 balconies...one of which is very large off the lounge.We had a kitchen hand built and a really nice marble counter/breakfast bar.
All the hand made furniture is included in the sale which was designed and built to fit each room.
The phase 1 area has large grounds around each plot ours has a huge are at the front rear and side so we aren't close to the next villas...unlike the new phase.
We are asking in the region of £55k.
There are some pics off the villa and furniture on this forum...but we have pics from start to finish which i can send via an email...just pm me for details.

Derek

L

lyndsay552

What's your reason for selling? Are you staying local?

propertywatch1

propertywatch1

We have decided to sell and reinvest off plan.
Because we are already settled here in our apartment we decided that we can sell the villa and use the money to buy an off plan project because for us as we are living here it doesn't matter if it takes 2 years + to complete.
As finishing your own villa can take up to 12 months with lots of stress because there are not many finished on Mubarek 7 especially to the standard of ours we thought that this would be a good time to sell.

V

VICKIG

We have decided to sell and reinvest off plan.
Because we are already settled here in our apartment we decided that we can sell the villa and use the money to buy an off plan project because for us as we are living here it doesn't matter if it takes 2 years + to complete.
As finishing your own villa can take up to 12 months with lots of stress because there are not many finished on Mubarek 7 especially to the standard of ours we thought that this would be a good time to sell.

Hi Derek,

Could you please send me the pictures of your place as am interested in buying something here.

Thanks

R

redseasound

my god are these prices REAL? i think your investing in a different hurghada to the one im living in!!!

A

awahee123

Banned
Hi redseasound,

Come on then you can let us in on what we should be paying for this kind of development.

R

redseasound

you pay what you think you should but my opinion is that these developers and anyone else in hurghada right now is trading on a bubble. the laws of supply and demand are that if you have lots of something and the demand is low then the price should be low right, so how come that doesnt seem to work in hurghada, there are 1000's of properties right now and demand is not huge whatever these people tell you, yet the price is still high!?

i dont want to comment on what i should think a price of a moubarak 7 villa is exactly as it's opinion and down to choice, but personally i think the market is way to high!

P

propertastic

you pay what you think you should but my opinion is that these developers and anyone else in hurghada right now is trading on a bubble. the laws of supply and demand are that if you have lots of something and the demand is low then the price should be low right, so how come that doesnt seem to work in hurghada, there are 1000's of properties right now and demand is not huge whatever these people tell you, yet the price is still high!?

i dont want to comment on what i should think a price of a moubarak 7 villa is exactly as it's opinion and down to choice, but personally i think the market is way to high!
What do you think prices are high in comparison with?

If you think that there isn't much demand in Hurghada, why are you setting up business in real estate in the area?

I'm just curious!

R

redseasound

What do you think prices are high in comparison with?

If you think that there isn't much demand in Hurghada, why are you setting up business in real estate in the area?

I'm just curious!
because im here anyway with other business im good at negotiating and my website i run myself also to teach me about design, so i havent spent any extra pennies, and i wouldnt call it a business more of a service just like it took me half an hour to do b2email dot com for redseafurniture if he wants it? more of a fun thing than a make shed loads of money thing...

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Although there are indicators in the market which have an upward effect on prices (huge increases in steel & cement) there is no doubt that like in any emerging market many Developers are cashing in. Thats why finding a good agent can often save you a lot of money; if he's doing his job right he is not just selling but securing his client base for the future by negotiating on your behalf.

R

redseasound

Although there are indicators in the market which have an upward effect on prices (huge increases in steel & cement) there is no doubt that like in any emerging market many Developers are cashing in. Thats why finding a good agent can often save you a lot of money; if he's doing his job right he is not just selling but securing his client base for the future by negotiating on your behalf.
totally agree but did you know that if you don't have a buyers agent agreement with them they are duty bound to get the highest price for the.....SELLER :)

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Sorry redseasound but I have been in real estate for many years and that is RUBBISH. If my vendors are asking too much money I will refuse to take their property. There are plenty of vendors but clients are my lifeblood; without them we would be out of business we ALWAYS try to get a better deal and if it cant be done in the price we will try to get better terms and conditions in the contract.

R

redseasound

Sorry redseasound but I have been in real estate for many years and that is RUBBISH. If my vendors are asking too much money I will refuse to take their property. There are plenty of vendors but clients are my lifeblood; without them we would be out of business we ALWAYS try to get a better deal and if it cant be done in the price we will try to get better terms and conditions in the contract.
easy tiger :) I look forward to speaking to you when you have lived here a bit longer :)

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
Time Out Lads?

easy tiger :) I look forward to speaking to you when you have lived here a bit longer :)
Hi Redseasound,

Interesting debate here about prices and supply and demand. I believe after reading your introduction that you also dabble as an agent selling real estate.

It makes a change hearing agents arguing with each other and its refreshing to hear such a debate although I believe we started this discussion on the thread entitled "an over supply of beds?" or something similar. So are we going to have round 2 on that thread? lol.

Ps Looks like the new kid on the block is going to have a lot of coffees to buy people to placate them when you meet them over there?

Ps me and Awahee123 are coming over to Hurghada on the 22nd January so get the drinks in...?

Regards

Westmids33

P

propertastic

Ps me and Awahee123 are coming over to Hurghada on the 22nd January so get the drinks in...?
This isn't fair!

Everyone seems to be visiting in the next couple of weeks and, then, by the time I arrive on 31 January and will be all on my own when Peter leaves on 8 Feb, none of you lot are going to be around! :(

L

lyndsay552

Fingers crossed, our move to egypt will be within the next few months, april at the latest!!

P

propertastic

Fingers crossed, our move to egypt will be within the next few months, april at the latest!!

I think that we should organize some monthly TotallyProperty Live! meetings.

Seems as if there's starting to be enough people to make it worthwhile. And by the end of the year, I think we could be hiring an entire restaurant for it!

propertywatch1

propertywatch1

Don't worry nick..we will be here..if you want a brew.

P

propertastic

Oh definitely! As soon as I have got my bearings and settled in a bit, I'll definitely be taking you up on that offer. Expect a PM some time second week in Feb.

SHO

SHO

I think that we should organize some monthly TotallyProperty Live! meetings.

Seems as if there's starting to be enough people to make it worthwhile. And by the end of the year, I think we could be hiring an entire restaurant for it!
Count me in! I'm in HRg every month!

Status
Not open for further replies.