Moubarak 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
HORIZON

HORIZON

Land in Mubarak7

I want to clarify something about the land in Mubarak7.
There are people saying that in first phases the owners purchased the villas without land and in this phase they are purchased with it.

The fact is that when you buy a villa, the land originally does not belong to you but you can make landscape, use it for rest and entertainment whatever:) However, if you want to build a swimming pool, you have to got to government office, pay EGP 150 per m2 and than the land is officially yours. It seems that in this case you are paying such money for swimming pool but by idea if smth happens to your villa and you have to rebuild it, if the land does not belong to you - it can be problematic.

V

VICKIG

Hi Violeta,

Yes this is correct. The first and second phase u have to pay the government for but this like you say is if you want to put a swimming pool etc.

I believe you can pay the fee in instalments however once you have paid a 25% deposit.

The new phase which I call phase 3 is including the land but the sizes are much smaller and the villas are much closer togeather. I heard the developer done it this way as they asked him to pay the land in order to build the new phase which was not a condition with the other 2.

If you put a swimming pool without paying at least the deposit for the land the government can ask for it to be removed etc.

Victoria

HORIZON

HORIZON

Yes, you can pay in installments for the land - this facilitates the purchase here a lot I would say..

N

nutkenz

Are there any other places where land can be bought directly from the government? 150 EGP per square meter seems like a good deal...

C

classica

Mubarak 7

hi Ken,
as a person you cant pay directly from the government with this price.
Classica

S

Snow White

How much is it to buy a complete villa and not close to neighbours?

N

nutkenz

How much is it to buy a complete villa and not close to neighbours?
This depends on the phase and line you're buying in as well as the seller. Some villas in the front line seem to be on the market for 3.5 million EGP and in phase 2 you can find complete buildings (= 2 villas) for +/- 1.1 million EGP. Phase 3 is cheaper, but as you said those will be too close together for your taste (and I would agree).

john'n'kate

john'n'kate

This depends on the phase and line you're buying in as well as the seller. Some villas in the front line seem to be on the market for 3.5 million EGP and in phase 2 you can find complete buildings (= 2 villas) for +/- 1.1 million EGP. Phase 3 is cheaper, but as you said those will be too close together for your taste (and I would agree).
What/where are the phases on M7? I've never been able to work them out.

Perhaps someone could mark them out on a Google Earth plan?

N

nutkenz

What/where are the phases on M7? I've never been able to work them out.

Perhaps someone could mark them out on a Google Earth plan?
E-mail info (at) nutkenz (dot) net and I'll send you the master plan. The satellite images on Google Earth are pretty outdated so only phase 1 is visible on them.

The main difference is in the size of the gardens, the distance to the sea and the fact that in phase 3 the garden is included in the price, but also very small compared to the other phases. The rule seems to be; the closer to the front line of phase 1, the more expensive the villa.

john'n'kate

john'n'kate

E-mail info (at) nutkenz (dot) net and I'll send you the master plan. The satellite images on Google Earth are pretty outdated so only phase 1 is visible on them.

The main difference is in the size of the gardens, the distance to the sea and the fact that in phase 3 the garden is included in the price, but also very small compared to the other phases. The rule seems to be; the closer to the front line of phase 1, the more expensive the villa.

Thanks for this Nutkenz. Have e-mailed you.

HORIZON

HORIZON

phases

Thanks for that, unfortunately the plan does not identify the different phazes. Can you enlighten?

Cheers
Hey John and Kate,

The 1st image is for 1st phase which extends from the road to the middle of Mubarak 7.
The second image is 2nd and 3rd phases: the villas with bigger spaces in between are of 2nd phase, and the more pushed to each other represent the last phase - the same land size.

Attachments

john'n'kate

john'n'kate

Thanks for that, all is now clear. Glad we bought in Phase 1

W

welsh janet

Hi Paul, always ask the agent for the developers Due Diligence Report, before even wasting time and money on trying to find out where the project is. Dont go anywhere near the project without knowing if the contractor has this licence to start marketing.
Best Regards,
Janet

HORIZON

HORIZON

Half of the unfinished villa about USD 100.000, full unfinished villa double this price. Prices for finished ones vary a lot depending on features, proximity to the sea and phase.

V

VICKIG

Hiya,

Prices vary for in and out. But the average seems to be around 40k for inside and out. Outside would be with a pool and jacuzzi and all the landscaping.

If you just do inside and just grassed over the outside area u are looking around 20k.

Bear in mind that most of the villas in mubarak 7 come without the cost of the land included. So the bigger the land with the villa the more u will have to pay. This is done in instalments over a 3 year period.

Alaa fayad

Alaa fayad

Banned
Mubarak 7

yes the price of half villa start from 99.000 $ fully unfinished, but the price depend on which phase, garden area and with or without sea view, any way we have more than 35 option of villas.
regards

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
HORIZON

HORIZON

Thanks, how much to finish 1/2 villa?
I would suggest about EGP 850 for a high quality finishing without furnishings. Let us say you have 120 m2 on the ground floor and the same on the 2nd floor, 2 bathroom and 2 bedrooms on each floor and of course plus landscaping without having to buy out the land. If you want to build a pool, you will have to do that.

To tell the truth the building quality of these villas is pretty low, so you will have to work a lot on finishing here. Also a big concern is general maintenance which is not performed by the developer of these villas. So unless the owners cooperate, can be some mess around (I constantly stumble on garbage piles in the area:()

Red Sea

Red Sea

Banned
I would suggest about EGP 850 for a high quality finishing without furnishings. Let us say you have 120 m2 on the ground floor and the same on the 2nd floor, 2 bathroom and 2 bedrooms on each floor and of course plus landscaping without having to buy out the land. If you want to build a pool, you will have to do that.

To tell the truth the building quality of these villas is pretty low, so you will have to work a lot on finishing here. Also a big concern is general maintenance which is not performed by the developer of these villas. So unless the owners cooperate, can be some mess around (I constantly stumble on garbage piles in the area:()
a friend of mine told me to finsh half villa depends on your finishing choice and it start from around 40000 Euro if wana have a pool with it

Status
Not open for further replies.