Moubarak 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

simpywimpy

could someone tell me where mubarak 7 is please? I've seen it advertised but wasn't sure where it was in relation to regency beach. I would like to keep looking for an alternative just in case it all falls flat

V

VICKIG

Its located in between El Gouna and Hurghada. But not beach side.
Properties are villas, you have the option of buying a whole, half and some companies have split them into individual apartments.

KR
Victoria

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
could someone tell me where mubarak 7 is please? I've seen it advertised but wasn't sure where it was in relation to regency beach. I would like to keep looking for an alternative just in case it all falls flat
Dear Simpywimpy find attached Mubarak7 location
But its not beach front

Attachments

E

Ed the Druid

Hi Ed & Deb,

Yes Moubarak 7, We are in the second Phase, just before the road to the 3rd Phase from what I recall it is only a short walk away....

We have bought the villa unfinished and are looking at moving out in the next couple of months to complete it.

I was last out in January but my Hubby was out in March and going in a few weeks time.

I have noticed that a lot more people are now buying resales and you tend to find that they want to complete them rather than sit on them so hopefully you will start to see some that are more complete.

There are about 3 around us which are nearly finished which is more promising and I guess once more people complete the supermarkets etc will open up.

Have you bought the place as an investment or to move to?

Hope it all works out well for you

Victoria
Hi Victoria,

thanks for the reply and the good wishes.We basically bought the apartment for two reasons,as an investment and also to move to when we retire.I,m 45 and Deb is a glamourous 50 lol(no she is really glamourous).Debs from Saskatchewan in Canada and she wants to retire some where with
"No bloody snow like ever" lol.

I however love the Snow :D

Hurghada basically ticked all our boxes,i like all Board sports,snow,kite wake boarding etc etc.And also i have'nt noticed many other places in Hurghada quite like Moubarak 7.

What sets it apart is it has a more residential feel and the way the villas are set out means you are not going to have such a high concentration of people and activity as opposed to the resort complexes.By this i mean that on the resorts the apartments are basically stacked on top of each other and are also set very close to each other.Along with all the clubs shops etc etc on these complexes and resorts combined with the opening hours you are pretty much going to have activity 24 7.

Also what with the Sal Hasheesh project in the south and gamsha bay in the north the indicators are that the "Bit in the middle visa vie where moubarak 7 and environs is,should reap the benefits of both projects,i,ve also read that there is a new carrefour mall being built nearby as well.

However i,ll stand to be corrected on any point on this post please people of this superb forum :D .

Rgds from Ed and Deb

V

VICKIG

Does anyone know about the Maintenance fees for people owning places in Mubarak 7 and how it works ie one off payment or yearly etc

And how much?

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Does anyone know about the Maintenance fees for people owning places in Mubarak 7 and how it works ie one off payment or yearly etc

And how much?
I'm afraid you do the maintenance yourself, the money you pay for government is for cleaning the streets and so on, services

V

VICKIG

Thanks for that as I was not sure..

What do we have to pay the government?

Thanks
Victoria

crombiestone

crombiestone

What sets it apart is it has a more residential feel and the way the villas are set out means you are not going to have such a high concentration of people and activity as opposed to the resort complexes.By this i mean that on the resorts the apartments are basically stacked on top of each other and are also set very close to each other.Along with all the clubs shops etc etc on these complexes and resorts combined with the opening hours you are pretty much going to have activity 24 7.
ED

I agree about the advantages of being in a residential setting ,especially if you plan to use the place mostly yourselves .

That rooftop bar above your apartment may be handy but when your ornaments are rattling to the sound of the bass from it at 2am its a diffferent matter !!

E

Ed the Druid

Residential Settings

ED

I agree about the advantages of being in a residential setting ,especially if you plan to use the place mostly yourselves .

That rooftop bar above your apartment may be handy but when your ornaments are rattling to the sound of the bass from it at 2am its a diffferent matter !!
Hi Crombiestone,

thanks for the reply,true enough,i,m all up for some night life now in my "aherm" mid 40's lol,however i,m not so sure i will be in another 15 or so years lol.I'd rather go TO it than be In IT.

Rgds from Ed

john'n'kate

john'n'kate

Hi Ed & Deb,

Yes Moubarak 7, We are in the second Phase, just before the road to the 3rd Phase from what I recall it is only a short walk away....

We have bought the villa unfinished and are looking at moving out in the next couple of months to complete it.

I was last out in January but my Hubby was out in March and going in a few weeks time.

I have noticed that a lot more people are now buying resales and you tend to find that they want to complete them rather than sit on them so hopefully you will start to see some that are more complete.

There are about 3 around us which are nearly finished which is more promising and I guess once more people complete the supermarkets etc will open up.

Have you bought the place as an investment or to move to?

Hope it all works out well for you

Victoria
Hi all at Mubarak7,
We bought at the El Gouna end of the project (don't know what phase that is) we have just finished furnishing (May) and are awaiting for the exterior to be painted. The other villas in "our" imediate area are 90% finished and the place is begining to look like it's lived in, which is remarkable considering what it looked like six months prior to that. We doubt we will be able to visit until the end of the year but we have a friend who's keeping an eye on the place for us. I'll have to ask him to keep us up-to-date with some photographs.

E

Ed the Druid

Hi all at Mubarak7,
We bought at the El Gouna end of the project (don't know what phase that is) we have just finished furnishing (May) and are awaiting for the exterior to be painted. The other villas in "our" imediate area are 90% finished and the place is begining to look like it's lived in, which is remarkable considering what it looked like six months prior to that. We doubt we will be able to visit until the end of the year but we have a friend who's keeping an eye on the place for us. I'll have to ask him to keep us up-to-date with some photographs.
Hi,

Thanks for the update,phew thats a relief,lets hope a few more will be finished where me and Deb are.I,ve attached a photo of where we are.I,ve been reading on the forum that a new carrefour hyper market is being built near us,have you heard anything?????

We're aiming to beout in August to compile our snagging list and do the legal registration work

Once again thanks for the update.

Rgds from Ed and Deb

Attachments

john'n'kate

john'n'kate

Yes, we have heard of a new carrefour hyper market being built but not sure where abouts it is going to be. I/we have been told that some shops are due for building in the centre of our complex....that'd be handy.
Have any of you seen the google earth map? There is a picture that shows us pointing to our apartment prior to completion, taken on the day we signed the contracts.

Hope everything is ok when you go to snag.

J & K

john'n'kate

john'n'kate

Help needed

Due to XL (thanks a lot mates :mad:) we are now not able to come to Hurghada untill our claim is processed, if indeed we are able to claim, as we paid by debit card!!

We would be eternaly gratefull if someone could send some photographs of the area we have our apartment in. Our builder is unable to do this at the moment.

We have not seen the area since begining of May and was wondering how much further it has advanced.
We can PM a google earth map and location for any volunteer.

Looks like the earliest we can get out there will be March.....Damn you XL!!!

Cheers all

John'n'Kate

W

wellheld

Yes, we have heard of a new carrefour hyper market being built but not sure where abouts it is going to be. I/we have been told that some shops are due for building in the centre of our complex....that'd be handy.
Have any of you seen the google earth map? There is a picture that shows us pointing to our apartment prior to completion, taken on the day we signed the contracts.

Hope everything is ok when you go to snag.

J & K
Hi, saw your picture on Google,looks great, now how do you get it on there? Was at European Village yesterday and saw some beautifully finished and planted gardens in the area including one which would be lush even in UK. It's going to look fab when it's all done. X

Alaa fayad

Alaa fayad

Banned
Mubarak 7

the future of Mubarak 7 still better than Mubarak 6,and that also appear from the whole movement of finishing and decoration on it now,and also it will appear more after the declaration of the abou E Nasr company about the new project , which will be in Al Ahyaa area beside festival hotel.
Alaa Fayad
[email protected]

john'n'kate

john'n'kate

Hi, saw your picture on Google,looks great, now how do you get it on there? Was at European Village yesterday and saw some beautifully finished and planted gardens in the area including one which would be lush even in UK. It's going to look fab when it's all done. X
Hi, I used a photo program called Panoramio.com You can access it free off the web and place your photos on Google earth (there is an option in the site to do this). At one point some nutter had identified the external structures that house the staircases as S.A.M missile silos:D. I'm glad to see these tags have now gone, the last thing I wanted was to see a cruise missile destroying my newly painted apartment:eek:

Yes, it realy is going to look splendid when it's all complete. We had to realy look past the rubble and dust to imagine what it would be like. I'm realy glad we bought there now and just can't wait to return.

L

Lsab

the future of Mubarak 7 still better than Mubarak 6,and that also appear from the whole movement of finishing and decoration on it now,and also it will appear more after the declaration of the abou E Nasr company about the new project , which will be in Al Ahyaa area beside festival hotel.
Alaa Fayad
[email protected]

Hi Alaa,

I've moved your thread from the lounge to this existing one in the main forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.