Moubarak 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

J4hurghada

Banned
I think that we should organize some monthly TotallyProperty Live! meetings.

Seems as if there's starting to be enough people to make it worthwhile. And by the end of the year, I think we could be hiring an entire restaurant for it!
COUNT ME IN.
over in April hopefully moving our full time in July all being well.

Regards

Jayne

P

propertastic

Excellent stuff!

I suggest that we pick a regular date and time, like 7.00pm on the first Thursday of each month, somewhere nice and central (any suggestions anyone?) and make it a regular get together where anyone in town at the time can pop in.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Excellent stuff!

I suggest that we pick a regular date and time, like 7.00pm on the first Thursday of each month, somewhere nice and central (any suggestions anyone?) and make it a regular get together where anyone in town at the time can pop in.
I would say the BULL think everyone knows that and the streak is brill also the internet.

But sorry to be a kill joy not many of us are over there yet, by next year we will proberly have a great meeting.

P

propertastic

BULLS works for me.

Even if there's just a handful of us to start with, I think it's worth doing. I know that Derek and his wife mentioned it can be a bit lonely out there as there aren't a huge amount of Brits there at the moment, so it would be a nice way for all us newcomers to start building a social circle.

john'n'kate

john'n'kate

nice to see

I wondered if anyone else on here had bought into M7. We have a top floor apartment at the El Gouna end of the complex. We have a pretty good view of the mountains to the rear and a semi restricted view of the sea to the front.

Not been out since November last year so wondered how advanced the complex was..........any shops etc. Returning end of this month so hope there are no nasty surprises waiting for us!

L

Lsab

Is this too good to be true?
£30k fof 2/3 bed beachfront apartments with 100m2 of living space.
They are built and just being fitted out.
The agent can't send me site layout plan and plot allocations are on a first come first served basis and wants all the cash now.
I have Goggled Sea Breeze, but not much info is out there!

cheers
Paul
Hi Vulcan,

Long time since this post - I was wondering if you went ahead with a purchase in Egypt or did you look elsewhere? Hurghada seems to have moved ahead very fast since your post - what do you think? Have you been out there again?

L

Lsab

To clarify, Sea Breeze became Mubarak 7 somewhere along the way !!

L

lyndsay552

Does anyone know if there are plans to build more villas in Moubarak 7? I viewed these in Jan and the agent said that a road was going in behind the current last line of villas and another phase being built.

Has anyone heard what the latest is?

Thanks

Lyndsay

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Does anyone know if there are plans to build more villas in Moubarak 7? I viewed these in Jan and the agent said that a road was going in behind the current last line of villas and another phase being built.

Has anyone heard what the latest is?

Thanks

Lyndsay
third phase is sold out but till now nothing new was announced

E

Ed the Druid

Hi John and Kate,

I,m a brand new member to this forum.Myself and my Girlfriend and her son and his fiance have just come back from M7.We rented an apartment in the egyptian experience complex at the Youth hostel end of the plot.In fact we liked it so much we put a holding deposit down on the upstairs apartment,and we're just getting our finances in place now.

To be honest the egyptian experience plot looked like the only one that has been completley finished.I must admit my girlfriend did say i looked a little shell shocked when we first arrived lol.It looks like a building site(well it is if the truth be known)the egyptian experience rep(Khaled)very very nice guy took us to a site where apparently there's going to be some shops and a pharmacy.

Rgds Ed

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi John and Kate,

I,m a brand new member to this forum.Myself and my Girlfriend and her son and his fiance have just come back from M7.We rented an apartment in the egyptian experience complex at the Youth hostel end of the plot.In fact we liked it so much we put a holding deposit down on the upstairs apartment,and we're just getting our finances in place now.

To be honest the egyptian experience plot looked like the only one that has been completley finished.I must admit my girlfriend did say i looked a little shell shocked when we first arrived lol.It looks like a building site(well it is if the truth be known)the egyptian experience rep(Khaled)very very nice guy took us to a site where apparently there's going to be some shops and a pharmacy.

Rgds Ed
Dear Ed
Js a comment I know its nice but its overpriced, you can buy a half villa for the price of 1 flat then you finishe it in the way you want

L

Lsab

Hello Ed, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase. Has the shock worn off yet :) This development has always interested me. Do you mind if I ask for lots more details - price, size of appartment etc? Keep us posted as to your progress won't you?

T

Traveller66

Mubarak7

I have seen Mubarak 7 during my trip to hurghada and I have never seen such bad construction. They advertised this villa direct on the beach, it is far away 250 m and not private beach, public beach. For me as a european not acceptable at all. So as a wrote before I bought in the nubia resort nearby but with beautiful private beach. Mubarak 7 is cheap but for my oppinion no good investment.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
I have seen Mubarak 7 during my trip to hurghada and I have never seen such bad construction. They advertised this villa direct on the beach, it is far away 250 m and not private beach, public beach. For me as a european not acceptable at all. So as a wrote before I bought in the nubia resort nearby but with beautiful private beach. Mubarak 7 is cheap but for my oppinion no good investment.
Dear Traveller Everyone has his own opinion and prospective and again we tell people nevr buy before you see but why nubia resort there lots of Amazing projects that only British people

E

Ed the Druid

Hi John and kate,

My name is Ed and my partners name is Deb.

I,m a South London city boy,she is a rural cow girl from the praries
of Saskatchewan Canada lol.How did we meet, dont ask,theres a story
behind it LOL.

Anyway,we have just bought an apartment on the egyptian experience
complex down at the main entrance end of Mubarek 7.

We were out in April,its still pretty much a building site and theres
no sign of a shop being built,however our E/E rep did show us the site
of where one is intended to be.

Rgds from Ed

V

vulcan903

Hi Vulcan,

Long time since this post - I was wondering if you went ahead with a purchase in Egypt or did you look elsewhere? Hurghada seems to have moved ahead very fast since your post - what do you think? Have you been out there again?
Hi - yes it's been a while! and just looked at the post and there is pages of it. I did not go any further. In fact I am sitting on the fence looking a Morocco, Egypt or Kenya!
Also the currencies I am watching.

V

VICKIG

Hi Ed,

Congratulations on your purchase here.

My husband and I bought a villa here a few months ago and are really pleased with the purchase.

There is still a lot of work going on but have seen more and more people completing the villas as time has gone on.

E

Ed the Druid

Hi Ed,

Congratulations on your purchase here.

My husband and I bought a villa here a few months ago and are really pleased with the purchase.

There is still a lot of work going on but have seen more and more people completing the villas as time has gone on.
Hi,

thanks for replying to me,i,m assuming by "here" you mean Moubarak 7 :) if you do its comforting to know that progress on all the villas is being made.Are you near us,we are right at the front of the area near the youth hostel end,in the Egyptian experience complex.When was you out there last

Rgds from Ed and Deb

V

VICKIG

Hi Ed & Deb,

Yes Moubarak 7, We are in the second Phase, just before the road to the 3rd Phase from what I recall it is only a short walk away....

We have bought the villa unfinished and are looking at moving out in the next couple of months to complete it.

I was last out in January but my Hubby was out in March and going in a few weeks time.

I have noticed that a lot more people are now buying resales and you tend to find that they want to complete them rather than sit on them so hopefully you will start to see some that are more complete.

There are about 3 around us which are nearly finished which is more promising and I guess once more people complete the supermarkets etc will open up.

Have you bought the place as an investment or to move to?

Hope it all works out well for you

Victoria

Status
Not open for further replies.