Moubarak 7 April 2008 Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ed the Druid

Hi to all moubarak 7 ers,

I thought you may be interested in some photos myself and my partner deb took when we were over in April.Nick Pendrill(Propertastic) sent me one or two as well,thanks Nick.

We're buying in the Egyptian Experience plot at the youth hostel end of the area.
Its all finished WoooooHoooooo LOL,all we got to do is finish paying for it,which should be August 2008 when we'll hopefully be over Woooo Hoooooo.

If anybodys up for a beer,PM me .

P.S Because of the size of the photo files it will only let me upload one at a time
if you want more PM me and i,ll send them to your personal E Mail address

Enjoy

Rgds from Ed and Deb

Attachments

L

Lsab

Wow that looks gorgeous. Totally different to the way I imagined. Congratulations both of you!

Last edited:
E

Ed the Druid

Moubarak 7 Photos

Wow that looks gorgeous. Totally different to the way I imagined. Congratulations both of you!
Hi,

Thanks for that,i,ve got some better ones,the ones from the balcony and roof at night overlooking the pool are awesome,i,ve got loads of internal ones as well unfortunatley the forums not letting me upload anything even the small file sizes

Regds from Ed

L

Lsab

I'm useless with these things but if you PM Alison (Queenie) she'll help. Usually members email the pics to her and she uploads them on to the site. Actually, I doubt you'll need to PM - she'll see your post!

E

Ed the Druid

Moubarak 7 pics April 2008

I'm useless with these things but if you PM Alison (Queenie) she'll help. Usually members email the pics to her and she uploads them on to the site. Actually, I doubt you'll need to PM - she'll see your post!
Hi Lsab,

Thanks for that,where would us fellas be without the women to supervise us lol.
Bob at moveforward.com has also volunteered.

I,ll get on it tommorow as there are a lot of them,and they are big files and i,m kinda busy this evening.

Thanks for your help once again

Rgds from Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.