Motorcity in Dubai land

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Roshan

Have heard from you about business bay and some other developments. Pls give me your views on Motorcity in Dubailand. The developer is Union Properties and they have in the past delivered "Uptown Mirdiff" & "Green community" projects.

Over to you all.

Regards

Roshan

M

mpat

Motorcity is right next to Sports city , Construction is going on at a very fast pace,Location is very good , Quality of the contractor also looks very good ( Contr : Multiplex ) I think there is some racing event arranged next month.

R

Roshan

Motorcity is right next to Sports city , Construction is going on at a very fast pace,Location is very good , Quality of the contractor also looks very good ( Contr : Multiplex ) I think there is some racing event arranged next month.

I have great respect for the developer but their no no nonsense attitude and arrogance can get to you.

The first phase will be handed over in the mid 2009 and by the looks of it, it will be on time.

That's the beauty when you go with a good developer.

Regards

Roshan

M

mpat

Yeah by the amount of work going on there , it looks that they can easily hand over by 2nd Q of 09 or before that.

M

mpat

What s the price in Motor city by the way . . . ? and how many buildings there ?

R

Roshan

What s the price in Motor city by the way . . . ? and how many buildings there ?
I invested in a 3 bedroom ( 1987 net area not gross + balcony ) in the 1st phase for 1.4 million dirhams and I am satisfied the way it's moving.

There are 7 phases and phase 3 will be launched by end Jan 2008. It's basically a community kind of living with 24 hour security, parks, pools, schools. It will be close to the F1 theme park, Autodrome and all that goes with it.

Their terraced apartments work out expensive as you have a balcony which is almost 500 sq ft and might not be suitable for families. Besides you will be paying helluva lot for the balcony portion.

Union properties have taken the rights to build Motor cities all over the world. Motorcity will cater to a niche segment. Besides the developer is good, In Dubai land which is going to be the heart of the city when fully developed probably by 2012.

Developer is good, location good, will attract people who have money (motoring crowd are high profile and have the money ). Should be a good invesment.

Payment plan is 40% during construction, 60% on completion. Construction has already started and will be delivered on time. All leading banks are providing finance upto 80%, depending on your profile of course. Current rates hover around 800 to 850 dhs per sq ft. First phase is due for handover in mid 2009. hat more can you ask for.

Access the Union properties site for more details.

Good luck.

Regards

Roshan

Last edited:
M

mpat

Hi Roshan ,
Thanks for your kind generous response. . . How about Golf city just behind motor city ? Name is very fascinating , isnt it ? ? ? A beautiful villa in front of golf course and swimming pool . . .

R

Roshan

Hi Roshan ,
Thanks for your kind generous response. . . How about Golf city just behind motor city ? Name is very fascinating , isnt it ? ? ? A beautiful villa in front of golf course and swimming pool . . .
High profile name like Golf city in front of a golf course should do very well according to me. There is so much coming up all at once that it's frightening.

Are they any developments going like that, if so, can I have the details who is the developer, bank finance available and completion.

Regards

Roshan

M

mpat

I will try to find out more on golf city and come back to you.I thought since u bought in motor city , may be u r aware of it.

R

Roshan

I will try to find out more on golf city and come back to you.I thought since u bought in motor city , may be u r aware of it.
You are right. The map of Dubai does show Golf city close to Motorcity but I am not aware of any details.

Does anyone have any details on this ?

Regards

Roshan

M

Ms.

Hi... The Dubai Golf City is around 55 million sq ft making it one of the largest projects in Dubailand.It was actually signed by Chief Executive Officer of Dubailand and Chairman of BENAA and i have no idea about the completion date or if there is finance available

M

mpat

I came to know that Ghantoot is building it and at present construction is going on.

R

Roshan

Hi... The Dubai Golf City is around 55 million sq ft making it one of the largest projects in Dubailand.It was actually signed by Chief Executive Officer of Dubailand and Chairman of BENAA and i have no idea about the completion date or if there is finance available
Do you have any more info on this.

Rgds

Roshan

M

MishMish

Dubailand

Purchasing at pre-launch sees to be the way forward to get the best deal. I am interested in purchasing a studio in future DAMAC projects in Dubaliand or possiblly Jumeirah Village. Does anyone know how you can go about registering for a pre-launch ?

R

Roshan

Purchasing at pre-launch sees to be the way forward to get the best deal. I am interested in purchasing a studio in future DAMAC projects in Dubaliand or possiblly Jumeirah Village. Does anyone know how you can go about registering for a pre-launch ?
Pre launches are usually for the sale of full floors. You are bound to get good prices at launches also. You have to be in constant touch with the developer to get the best advantage out of a project.

Regards

Roshan

R

Rammah

Are you in the UK?
If so, I can help you with this matter. Let me know and I'll pm you.

Rammah

R

Rammah

I live in Dubai
I am not in a position to invite you to pre-launch events outside the UK! However, I can be in touch with you as soon as the launch took place, so you benefit from the lowest launching prices.
If you want me to do so, send me a pm with your name and number and I'll contact you.
Rammah

Status
Not open for further replies.