Motorcity in Dubai land

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Ms.

does any one have any info about Rivera Residance - international city?

G

golto

motor city

does any one have any info about Rivera Residance - international city?
does any one have something to sell in MOTOR CITY. a serious seller is required

moazzam

G

golto

is it not so hot area? Motor city is a good investment or bad?

plz comment.

N

ngn97141

Motorcity up for grabs

does any one have something to sell in MOTOR CITY. a serious seller is required

moazzam
Hi
I have 2 properties in Motocity and I am willing to let go of 1. So Call me if ur interested on 0506553654. Alternatively, you may mail me at
ngn97141 at emirates dot net dot ae
Thanks and Regards

Navin

A

AbraCadabra

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that now that MotorCity is getting close to completion, a new forum has been setup for MotorCity related discussions at http://forums.dmccommunity.com

The site is intended for owners and future residents of Dubai Motor City.

Last edited:
G

golto

i will cal u soon. regarding motor city apartment.
moazzam
00971 50 114 8164

N

nabeelc

looking for motorcity apartments. please send me the cheapest units available with you. otherwise dont bother. not looking for anything that launch post-april as prices for those were high.

email details to [email protected]

A

AbraCadabra

Those of you thinking of buying might want to consider this:

16 November 2008

Union Properties offers three flexible leasing and buying options for residential and commercial properties

Dubai, November 16, 2008: Union Properties PJSC (UP),one of the leading property developers in the United Arab Emirates and a 2008 recipient of the Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Business Award for Real Estate Development is offering flexible leasing and buying opportunities for its residential and commercial properties by giving potential residents and businesses the option to rent, own or rent-to-own.

“UP initially introduced the Rent To Own scheme over four years ago to support the sales at the first Green Community project,” said Lesley Sayle, Chief Property Officer, UP. “It was a plan that was successful and by reintroducing the rent to own scheme, we are giving residents and businesses the flexibility to plan for their homes and office space. These options will allow people to rent, own, or rent-to-own in any of our residential and commercial properties in INDEX™, Limestone House™ and MotorCity® giving them three distinctive choices depending on their requirements and circumstances.”

UP has built its roots with a strong rental portfolio which has been possible due to the company’s business model that secures a reasonable portion of the developments in order to also cater to the growing rental segment. Currently, the property management division of UP manages AED 2.2 billion worth of properties owned by UP and are rented on a short to medium term basis.

For more information on the three options offered, call the toll free number 800-UPSALE

Reported by : Union Properties
Reported on: 17-Nov-08

A

AbraCadabra

M

memo123

what about sports city
is there many buildings there yet , the last time I went to Dubai the motor city had a race going on . and huge parking lots , full scale , but the buildings were not finished and through it I drove to sports city where there was only 4 building of the ground
any clue on what is going on there ? and what is the price range like right now

A

AbraCadabra

Hi Memo,

MotorCity and Sports City are two entirely different developments that are next to each other. That question should probably be posted in a different topic.

FYI, Sports City is a planned community but each plot has been given to a different developer so you will not find consistancy in the state of construction across the whole area. Some developers are doing well, others have yet to break ground.

MotorCity on the other hand is almost entirely developed by Union Properties and is proceeding at a much faster pace and the whole residential development should be completed by end of 2009. Handover of the first phase starts in early 2009.

L

loai

i really like the motor city project.. all developments by up are ususally good value

N

ngn97141

Hi I own a 1 b/r in Motorcity in the Marlow House building. The building is ready and Up is apparently putting in finishing touches and appliances and stuff. I have been told by UP that handover should be in May 2009. I am really looking to sell it off as my partner wants out. DO you think its a good idea to sell ? And if so what price is the market for Motorcity at ? Please advise.

L

loai

How much did u buy the sq/ft for? only low premium ready or near ready properties are selling now....

N

ngn97141

How much did u buy the sq/ft for? only low premium ready or near ready properties are selling now....
I bought it for 866 per sqft. What price will I get if I sell ? Are there any serious buyers for Motorcity in the market it being a good development and all ? And once again is it advisable to sell ?

L

loai

you can get around 1000 AEd a sq/ft more or less... i think ur final payment is 40% right?

N

ngn97141

you can get around 1000 AEd a sq/ft more or less... i think ur final payment is 40% right?
Nah I have a 40/60 payment plan. I have paid 40% as yet... 60 to be paid on completion.
I would really appreciate any help in selling it off. I saw the renderings and january pictures on the dmccommunity website and it looks quite good. If you know anyone whos looking to buy then please contact me @ [email protected]

Would also love to hear from other buyers and what they think of this project as a whole and if unable to sell will it fetch a good rental atleast.

R

Roshan

Hi I own a 1 b/r in Motorcity in the Marlow House building. The building is ready and Up is apparently putting in finishing touches and appliances and stuff. I have been told by UP that handover should be in May 2009. I am really looking to sell it off as my partner wants out. DO you think its a good idea to sell ? And if so what price is the market for Motorcity at ? Please advise.
Wrong time to sell. If distress is not the issue rent it out for a year or two and then sell.

Roshan

N

ngn97141

Wrong time to sell. If distress is not the issue rent it out for a year or two and then sell.

Roshan
Hmm.. what really concerns me is that UP has started offering Rent to Own apartments in Motorcity starting at low rents. Wouldn't you advise me to sell instead and buy another development at throw away prices instead ? Snce my apartment is in phase 2 and the OP is higher than phase 1 OP.. isnt there a good chance that the market price for Motorcity will drop to 800 or lower ? At the peak this apartment would have sold at AED 1500 per sqft .. Even if I consider the market at 40% of peak price.. the market price should be around AED 600-650 per sqft at the maximum. Fortunately, Motorcity has not dropped as badly as a lot of other developments as yet. BUt do u feel there are any chances of the price reaching levels of 600 ? Please advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.