Mortgages to 100%?

B

bentley

Anyone know any of the Spanish banks which are financing to 100%?

Thanks for help!

Brian

L

Lysos

I can't imagine any bank anywhere giving 100% mortgages in the current economic climate. If you were a banker, would you ?.

R

rowlandsbb

The only 100% mortgages I have seen available in Spain are where a bank has taken over the development from the builder and is wanting to off load the units as best they can......sometimes the sale price does not reflect current value but there are some good deals about
I am not involved as the banks doing this tend to sell direct and more often than not the offer is directed at Spanish residents

Be wary about any builder offering 100% finance......may be some big problems

S

shubh

It is very hard to find a bank financing 100% of property value. Yes, in case of REO property, you don’t need necessarily to have your own money for down payment.

G

greg

I can't imagine any bank anywhere giving 100% mortgages in the current economic climate. If you were a banker, would you ?.
Only 100% financing you will find is where the "value" is 30% of what it used to "be"

C

coatesrd

100% Mortgage ?

If they exist, I'd like to see it.

Borrowing capped at 70% of value.

And they want 500 Euros to value it!

Any way, mine is available to rent and we'd consider a sensible offer.

2 bed apartment, by beach near San Javier airport (Santiago De La Ribera)

For a deal call (+00 44) - 7920 116482
UK : 07920 116482

A

Ariana60

WOW,
if it's real, how can i get i?
i dont think it's real

R

rowlandsbb

If it looks that good there will probably be some catches!!

D

DC

Yes, you can get 100% mortgages in Spain on bank repos and some objects (properties). you will still have to pay closing costs.

some deals in the Del Sol you can get 110% but you have to be very credit worthy or the developer has to have some deal with the bank, gifted deposits happen, so a client non resident puts in 80% and the developer puts in 20% so 100% , but then you still have to pay 10 to 12% closing costs.

or some hot deals in Del sol where they financially engineer may come up.

Costa Blanca, 100% but not closing costs is best deal I have heard of.