ad

Mortgages for overseas Landlords “Hi All, I have recently had quite a few overseas landlords rent pr

L

Laura Langhorn

Hi All, I have recently had quite a few overseas landlords rent properties to us who have had trouble getting a competitive mortgage as they are non-residents based in (insert relevant country here depending on what country forum she is posting in). Just wondering if anyone has any advice or contacts that they have found useful?

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
Hi All, I have recently had quite a few overseas landlords rent properties to us who have had trouble getting a competitive mortgage as they are non-residents based in (insert relevant country here depending on what country forum she is posting in). Just wondering if anyone has any advice or contacts that they have found useful?
Hi Laura,

I would recommend talking to Rocio Luna about Spanish Mortgages (if that's an area of interest)? Rocio appeared on our SKY TV show a couple of year ago and is highly knowledgeable about overseas Mortgages in Spain. This is her website.

Which country are your landlords mainly buying in?

L

Laura Langhorn

Thanks for your advice. This particular landlord is based in China and looking to let out the property in London.